• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
yes this needs to be solved, open trading section should be made in Technofino and no closed trading group.
We can't do that if anything goes wrong we might be held responsible ..remember we are bound by social media guidelines we have our checks in place and open trading is not permitted

ronnie147

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I received magnus card around 10th April and completed 1L transaction till 31st April(My money manager in Axis netbanking also shows transaction of 1L in April) but I have not received 25k milestone benefit for the month of April. At that time as per their TnC, it was mentioned that milestone benefit starts from the card issuing month. What to do in this case?

PS: I got the 25k milestone benefit points from May onwards.
Raised the issue via chat. They registered and provided service request number but no reply for 1 week. Then I raise couple of emails and customer care call, they are still not responding and saying it will take time. How can I escalate this issue so that I can utilize the points by the end of this month? Is there any grievance email ID I can send an email to?

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Raised the issue via chat. They registered and provided service request number but no reply for 1 week. Then I raise couple of emails and customer care call, they are still not responding and saying it will take time. How can I escalate this issue so that I can utilize the points by the end of this month? Is there any grievance email ID I can send an email to?
damn, i doubt they would credit it before 31st now :\