• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
p

oeple here are buying points
he asked me if it is possible i answered his question
And I'm giving a warning that it might get rejected, which could lead to disputes between the buyer and seller.

And with the deadline coming up in 10 days, a failed transaction because of breach of
The Points/Miles transferred would be debited from the accumulated EDGE REWARD Points/EDGE MILES in the Cardholder's EDGE REWARD Points/EDGE MILES Account

Cardholders can only transfer EDGE REWARD Points/EDGE MILES to their own membership accounts held as per Loyalty Program of the Partners. Transfer to other Accounts are not
permitted.
Will lead to missing the deadline, leading to your points value halving.
For all transactions carried out at https://traveledge.axisbank.co.in, any refunds due to Bank Member's account (including those on account of transaction failure) will be processed within 15 to 20 working days.

This is specially risky for sellers, as if this happens, they'll likely lose their points value and also have to refund the buyer.

And the price many are offering to pay (0.40) is fairly low. This is just taking advantage of clueless sellers who don't know what to do with their points, and also using the pressure of the deadline coming up.

These sellers could transfer to any partner program of their preference and get better value while avoiding all risks. They could even transfer to loyalty programs that allow booking for third party like United and probably get better value later on by selling cheaper flights/stays to anyone. And this is far less risky than what's going on here.

Last edited:

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
ok
And I'm giving a warning that it might get rejected, which could lead to disputes between the buyer and seller.

And with the deadline coming up in 10 days, a failed transaction because of breach of

Will lead to missing the deadline, leading to your points value halving.

This is specially risky for sellers, as if this happens, they'll likely lose their points value and also have to refund the buyer.

And the price many are offering to pay (0.40) is fairly low. This is just taking advantage of clueless sellers who don't know what to do with their points, and also using the pressure of the deadline coming up.

These sellers could transfer to any partner program of their preference and get better value while avoiding all risks. They could even transfer to loyalty programs that allow booking for third party like United and probably get better value later on by selling cheaper flights/stays to anyone. And this is far less risky than what's going on here.