• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

BlueFlash

TF Premier
January grab deals 40x points from mark and Spencer credited today. So, they are back to 90 days schedule 😃.
Buddy, I got 4K points for "GrabDeals Jan" for my Privilege CC. Can you help me reverse calculate how much of spends on M&S 40x, does this corresponds to ?

My calculations are way off the charts; my calculation is as: 5er per 100 for privilege cc, so 40x makes it 200er per 100, so if I got 4K er, it means I spent 2K on M&S... however I had spent around ~5K on M&S so to hit the 10K er cap... am I missing something ?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Buddy, I got 4K points for "GrabDeals Jan" for my Privilege CC. Can you help me reverse calculate how much of spends on M&S 40x, does this corresponds to ?

My calculations are way off the charts; my calculation is as: 5er per 100 for privilege cc, so 40x makes it 200er per 100, so if I got 4K er, it means I spent 2K on M&S... however I had spent around ~5K on M&S so to hit the 10K er cap... am I missing something ?
Contact customer care, calculation is right.

1pratham

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
How much time it takes to get regular 1x reward points?
I got my card last week. Have done a bunch of transactions since Sunday. All settled but haven't received single point yet. Even got the thriwe welcome benefits message a few days back and redeemed tata cliq voucher but no sign of reward points in the app. Still shows 0 points.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got my card last week. Have done a bunch of transactions since Sunday. All settled but haven't received single point yet. Even got the thriwe welcome benefits message a few days back and redeemed tata cliq voucher but no sign of reward points in the app. Still shows 0 points.
Axis distribute points 2-3 times a month, so wait and watch.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Mostly before 30th you will get Edge Rewards
Axis bank vague on this area

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I too have not received points for regular spends since a week. With Axis, we need to be patient and wait.

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know clearly how refunds affect the milestone benefit? I think @Harry1 Had also asked this question before.
I got a few refunds for the transaction which I did last month. (Some are partial refunds)

So would these refunds be subtracted from the month the transaction was done to calculate the milestone or would this be
considered for the current month? Does Axis really match all these while calculating?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know clearly how refunds affect the milestone benefit? I think @Harry1 Had also asked this question before.
I got a few refunds for the transaction which I did last month. (Some are partial refunds)

So would these refunds be subtracted from the month the transaction was done to calculate the milestone or would this be
considered for the current month? Does Axis really match all these while calculating?
I did a transaction in January that got reversed in February. And i didn't get milestone for January. So, i think it subtract from transaction month only.

I did not had any spent in February, so I can't tell for sure if February 1L would have also affected or not.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

case - If u completed 1L milestone in Jan (suppose u purchased 20K worth (out of 1L) of flight ticket for your Jun month travel) and u cancel the tickets in May. even in this case your 25K bonus points will be taken back (considering your Jan milestone bonus points credited in Apr) from your axis edge account and to be further next mode if u transfer to any airlines, from that account also miles can be deducted.

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
28th is date of points credit and not date of transaction.. ppl are chking till which date transactions points have been credited
Ohh okay…I checked rewards points credit on my iocl transactions upto 26th April and magnus 21st april, didnt make any transaction after 21st april on magnus so