• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
By email: care.india@marks-and-spencer.com

By phone: +9180106 21621; we are open everyday Mon-Sat 08:00 am to 08:00 pm, excluding gazetted holidays.

By post:
Corporate Office: Marks and Spencer Reliance India Private Limited, Ground Floor, Infinity Tower - "C", DLF Cyber City, Phase -II, Gurugram (Haryana) – 122002, India
Registered Office: Marks and Spencer Reliance India Private Limited, 4th Floor, Court House, Dhobi Talao, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Mumbai- 400 002, India

For information on how to return items please click here

Grievance Officer
We aim to resolve all complaints at the first point of contact - our customer service centre . In case you still may have any grievances with respect to the information shared by you with Marks & Spencer hereunder and its treatment, may be directed by you to the Grievance Officer of Marks & Spencer Mr. Ankur Vashisht at grievance.officer@marks-and-spencer.com or at the below mentioned coordinates:

Postal Address: C/O Marks and Spencer Reliance India Private Limited, Ground Floor, Infinity Tower - "C", DLF Cyber City, Phase -II, Gurugram (Haryana) – 122002, India

Phone: 0124-4574600

Timings: Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
thanks

By email: care.india@marks-and-spencer.com

By phone: +9180106 21621; we are open everyday Mon-Sat 08:00 am to 08:00 pm, excluding gazetted holidays.

By post:
Corporate Office: Marks and Spencer Reliance India Private Limited, Ground Floor, Infinity Tower - "C", DLF Cyber City, Phase -II, Gurugram (Haryana) – 122002, India
Registered Office: Marks and Spencer Reliance India Private Limited, 4th Floor, Court House, Dhobi Talao, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Mumbai- 400 002, India

For information on how to return items please click here

Grievance Officer
We aim to resolve all complaints at the first point of contact - our customer service centre . In case you still may have any grievances with respect to the information shared by you with Marks & Spencer hereunder and its treatment, may be directed by you to the Grievance Officer of Marks & Spencer Mr. Ankur Vashisht at grievance.officer@marks-and-spencer.com or at the below mentioned coordinates:

Postal Address: C/O Marks and Spencer Reliance India Private Limited, Ground Floor, Infinity Tower - "C", DLF Cyber City, Phase -II, Gurugram (Haryana) – 122002, India

Phone: 0124-4574600

Timings: Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Directly contact grievance officer as customer care may not be able to provide any solution

Reactions: CVR

004archit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not received the ER for Dec order of mark & spencer
I got 240 points for Grabdeals in Feb.. I have not recived anything for Jan.
I am getting first accelrated rewards and milestone benfits. Need to understand grabdeals better. Pretty happy though.
you get for feb, that is very quick and advance

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not received the ER for Dec order of mark & spencer

you get for feb, that is very quick and advance
Yeah. I guess they did not want me to be disappointed so they gave something :D
I relooked at my spends. It looks like i have only spent on brands that give instant discount than accelerated rewards from Grabdeal.
Now waiting for edge rewards that has good amount of spending.

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got gyftr points for March! which is very strange.
I had purchased Yatra voucher only once till now for 5k. That was in March.

Got 2160 bonus points for it today. which makes no sense at all.
It should have been 2700 (9x) points.

Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 7.56.21 PM.png
WhatsApp Image 2023-04-26 at 8.00.09 PM.jpeg

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got gyftr points for March! which is very strange.
I had purchased Yatra voucher only once till now for 5k. That was in March.

Got 2160 bonus points for it today. which makes no sense at all.
It should have been 2700 (9x) points.

Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 7.56.21 PM.png
WhatsApp Image 2023-04-26 at 8.00.09 PM.jpeg
Did you make any transaction on yatra using your card? These are probably the 2x offer applicable on Magnus card when paid directly on Yatra (and I guess MMT)