• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus "Meet & Greet" Experience (and a mistake that you should not make)

atulsingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,
I want to share my experience related to Axis Magnus Meet & Greet Service that i recently booked for International departure at delhi airport (T3).
We were 8 people in the group so i availed all that magnus offers in one go.
We entered the airport through staff entry gate and within a minute we were in airport. After getting the luggage checked in we cleared the check in through business passenger section. That too was super quick. There was practically no waiting from start to finish.
After the security check we had plenty of time to kill. IMG_3622.JPG

Now here a miscommunication started. They didnt tell me that lounge access is also included i this service. And I didnt know any better. So I didnt ask about lounge access as well. In reading a twitter post where someone told that they got access to lounge access as well.
After reading this i mailed Axis guys to verify about lounge access. They told its NOT included in meet and greet service. Ok, i thought. But then, one more person shared their experience of axis m&g where he also got the lounge access.
When i asked him on twitter if got the free lounge access in m&g then Encalm guys responded by saying that its included in m&g.

All in all i missed the lounge access ..other wise it was a good experience.
After some time they arrived with a buggy and we were dropped at the gate for the boarding.

So, do confirm if lounge access is there or not in Meet and greet service when you book from axis.

Hope this was informative.
Thanks

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I was given a PP with my Add on as well. This was in 2020 I applied Magnus(along with addon for my wife) via my RM and he sent a credit card official to my home and he helped me fill my application and it was a straight forward process from there. Not sure about the current situation though
Your add-on also got PP with unlimited lounge access for Magnus ??

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I was given a PP with my Add on as well. This was in 2020 I applied Magnus(along with addon for my wife) via my RM and he sent a credit card official to my home and he helped me fill my application and it was a straight forward process from there. Not sure about the current situation though
U r one among very rare to have addon with pp
Enjoy
These days it’s tough to get nearly not possible

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
access was given for primary , so they hav
U r one among very rare to have addon with pp
Enjoy
These days it’s tough to get nearly not possible
i think the add-on was given on 2020 at that time Magnus didn’t gave unlimited lounge access , it only gave 8 + 4 guess access , so that add-on PP must have shared access .
It’s interesting to know whether they carried on the unlimited access to PP now also once the card is expired whether they will renew the pass or not

sam609619

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi we are five of us travelling on same pnr , how many guests do i need to add fornmumbai t2 international ,
Or shall I make jus one guest booking . If i use 5 how many visits will be deducted from my count .

Ricky

TF Buzz
Hello Everyone,
I want to share my experience related to Axis Magnus Meet & Greet Service that i recently booked for International departure at delhi airport (T3).
We were 8 people in the group so i availed all that magnus offers in one go.
We entered the airport through staff entry gate and within a minute we were in airport. After getting the luggage checked in we cleared the check in through business passenger section. That too was super quick. There was practically no waiting from start to finish.
After the security check we had plenty of time to kill. IMG_3622.JPG

Now here a miscommunication started. They didnt tell me that lounge access is also included i this service. And I didnt know any better. So I didnt ask about lounge access as well. In reading a twitter post where someone told that they got access to lounge access as well.
After reading this i mailed Axis guys to verify about lounge access. They told its NOT included in meet and greet service. Ok, i thought. But then, one more person shared their experience of axis m&g where he also got the lounge access.
When i asked him on twitter if got the free lounge access in m&g then Encalm guys responded by saying that its included in m&g.

All in all i missed the lounge access ..other wise it was a good experience.
After some time they arrived with a buggy and we were dropped at the gate for the boarding.

So, do confirm if lounge access is there or not in Meet and greet service when you book from axis.

Hope this was informative.
Thanks
Lounge access is not included I think other guys misunderstood with priority access to lounge but with your cards only
M&G team provides faster access to lounge through business class line

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Lounge access is not included I think other guys misunderstood with priority access to lounge but with your cards only
Yes M&G not incl lounge but only in Mumbai since it’s facilitated by Pranam we can avail without card swipe too
Actually it’s loophole use till exists

atulsingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi we are five of us travelling on same pnr , how many guests do i need to add fornmumbai t2 international ,
Or shall I make jus one guest booking . If i use 5 how many visits will be deducted from my count .
They’ll ask the details on email.
You just have to reach 3 hours prior to the departure time. Don’t reach before that or you’ll have to wait! They’ll tell you that their services starts only 3 hours prior to the departure time.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is business class line always separate for immigration at all airports? Does one need to show only the ticket to enter such a queue or any other card is required that the airline crew may give - asking this for both here as well as other int'l airports (asking since I have an int'l travel coming up for the first time)

Cheritha

TF Select
Hi everyone,
Is magnus meet and greet service useful for immigration during international journey, in indian airports?
If yes, please share your experience

Thanks in advance

gurbina

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks… did you use it any time for arrival? Or departure?
Never for arrivals. I only use it for departures in major airports.

Departures is where you could be stuck the longest, where you could be in a hurry to catch your flight and with more procedures as you'll need to check-in, clear security, clear immigration. On arrivals its just clear immigration and pick your bags.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have used PP I got with Regalia in domestic for international departure and they charged me after 3 months on my card stating that you have used PP in domestic lounge. So PP will always work in any lounge (in domestic or international) who accept PP.

But main question, is it free or chargeable when using in domestic for international departure?
Earlier users have confirmed that you can use Infinia PP and Magnus PP in Domestic as well with no additional charge. (May be reserve PP as wel)

See our admin @TechnoFino post on the same for Magnus - https://www.technofino.in/community...s-can-be-used-for-domestic-lounges-also.4951/

Regalia PP might not be in that category, that's why they charged you