• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus "Meet & Greet" Experience (and a mistake that you should not make)

atulsingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,
I want to share my experience related to Axis Magnus Meet & Greet Service that i recently booked for International departure at delhi airport (T3).
We were 8 people in the group so i availed all that magnus offers in one go.
We entered the airport through staff entry gate and within a minute we were in airport. After getting the luggage checked in we cleared the check in through business passenger section. That too was super quick. There was practically no waiting from start to finish.
After the security check we had plenty of time to kill. IMG_3622.JPG

Now here a miscommunication started. They didnt tell me that lounge access is also included i this service. And I didnt know any better. So I didnt ask about lounge access as well. In reading a twitter post where someone told that they got access to lounge access as well.
After reading this i mailed Axis guys to verify about lounge access. They told its NOT included in meet and greet service. Ok, i thought. But then, one more person shared their experience of axis m&g where he also got the lounge access.
When i asked him on twitter if got the free lounge access in m&g then Encalm guys responded by saying that its included in m&g.

All in all i missed the lounge access ..other wise it was a good experience.
After some time they arrived with a buggy and we were dropped at the gate for the boarding.

So, do confirm if lounge access is there or not in Meet and greet service when you book from axis.

Hope this was informative.
Thanks

sidart

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Lounge access shouldn't be included in itself. I had checked in Bangalore Airport.
They said you can use your card to access the lounge and we will pick you from the lounge if wanted

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,
I want to share my experience related to Axis Magnus Meet & Greet Service that i recently booked for International departure at delhi airport (T3).
We were 8 people in the group so i availed all that magnus offers in one go.
We entered the airport through staff entry gate and within a minute we were in airport. After getting the luggage checked in we cleared the check in through business passenger section. That too was super quick. There was practically no waiting from start to finish.
After the security check we had plenty of time to kill. IMG_3622.JPG

Now here a miscommunication started. They didnt tell me that lounge access is also included i this service. And I didnt know any better. So I didnt ask about lounge access as well. In reading a twitter post where someone told that they got access to lounge access as well.
After reading this i mailed Axis guys to verify about lounge access. They told its NOT included in meet and greet service. Ok, i thought. But then, one more person shared their experience of axis m&g where he also got the lounge access.
When i asked him on twitter if got the free lounge access in m&g then Encalm guys responded by saying that its included in m&g.

All in all i missed the lounge access ..other wise it was a good experience.
After some time they arrived with a buggy and we were dropped at the gate for the boarding.

So, do confirm if lounge access is there or not in Meet and greet service when you book from axis.

Hope this was informative.
Thanks
Lounge access was available with your MAGNUS card 😪

M_singh

TF Buzz
I have one query! I was trying to book Axis Meet and Greet Service through Magnus but it is only allowing me to add upto a maximum of 3 guests. There are in total of 5 guests excluding me, so should I mail them stating that I will have 2 more guests or it is fine to just show up there?