• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Master List of Exclusions | Guide | Update Date: 9th June, 2023 - 5:30 AM IST

beingmohit

TF Premier
@James2307mr You have mentioned: "Advance payments done on EMIs like Education Loan, Car Loan, etc. are not considered as EMI Transactions"
Is there a way to pay Loan EMIs using Credit Cards?

James2307mr

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@James2307mr You have mentioned: "Advance payments done on EMIs like Education Loan, Car Loan, etc. are not considered as EMI Transactions"
Is there a way to pay Loan EMIs using Credit Cards?
Only if your bank from which you have availed EMI offers you to make advance payment from credit card. Certain banks do.

You can talk to your bank about mode of payments they accept while paying advance payment on your loan.

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I paid rent thru redgiraffe with axis magnus in new payzapp. I did not get a surcharge till now and normal rewards are already credited. Does that mean i will also get milestone benefits if i get 1L?

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The link you sent is for GrabDeals. GYFTR and GrabDeals are two seperate portals. GrabDeals has the 10k monthly limit but GYFTR is unlimited with minor restrictions eg. 50k rs. spend on Amazon shopping vouchers.
but the link redirects to gyftr only.. very confusing T&Cs actually. In Gyftr T&Cs they say they do not have a reward point cap

Update : Soceity Maintenance paid through ADDA app is being recognized as Rent Payment.

ADDA, BANGALORE, IN
Amount ₹11,962.78
Date09 Apr, 2023

Rent Transaction Fee
Amount ₹119.63
Date10 Apr, 2023

MyGate Payment went through fine. In other thread saw NOBroker also treated as Rent. Now ADDA is also in that list. Please take note.

jainsuk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Update : Soceity Maintenance paid through ADDA app is being recognized as Rent Payment.

ADDA, BANGALORE, IN
Amount ₹11,962.78
Date09 Apr, 2023

Rent Transaction Fee
Amount ₹119.63
Date10 Apr, 2023

MyGate Payment went through fine. In other thread saw NOBroker also treated as Rent. Now ADDA is also in that list. Please take note.
Thanks for the warning, was planning to use on NOBroker!

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

ADDA, BANGALORE, IN
Amount ₹11,962.78
Date09 Apr, 2023

Rent Transaction Fee
Amount ₹119.63
Date10 Apr, 2023

NBH and ADDA gone out of magnus
Unlucky part my apartment uses NBH

James2307mr

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Gyftr has devalued the magnus card by adding the new restrictions. I had opened my account 15 days back and had already bought 80k worth vouchers, now I won't be able to use my account for next 2.5 months.

Lord Of Darkness

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Gyftr has devalued the magnus card by adding the new restrictions. I had opened my account 15 days back and had already bought 80k worth vouchers, now I won't be able to use my account for next 2.5 months.

What do you mean by - wont be able to use my account for next 2.5 months?

James2307mr

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
What do you mean by - wont be able to use my account for next 2.5 months?
Gyftr has added these limits based on account age:

1) Max INR 10k vouchers in first 15 days
2) Max INR 25k vouchers in first 30 days
3) Max INR 75k vouchers in first 90 days
4) Max INR 100k per month thereafter

My account is 15 days old and I have already made spends worth INR 80K. Hence I will not be able to use my account for next 75 days.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

My account is 15 days old and I have already made spends worth INR 80K. Hence I will not be able to use my account for next 75 days.
Nice, i see i am not able to go to OTP page, when my cart exceeds 1L including this month purchased items.

1L is good enough, as that's what is required for milestones. If they make it 50K, then that will be real devaluation.

navonline7

TF Premier
Nice, i see i am not able to go to OTP page, when my cart exceeds 1L including this month purchased items.

1L is good enough, as that's what is required for milestones. If they make it 50K, then that will be real devaluation.
Genuine question, don't take it otherwise. Are you able to use all the vouchers you're buying using Magnus? I mean are you buying them to just hit the milestone?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Genuine question, don't take it otherwise. Are you able to use all the vouchers you're buying using Magnus? I mean are you buying them to just hit the milestone?
I never said i am buying 1L vouchers 😅. But many people are and are using them as well. Everyone has different lifestyle and needs😉.

Also, with vouchers u can club multiple months spends in single month.

Lord Of Darkness

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Ahh ok, I did not know this !Thanks for the info.
My account must be over 45 days old now (since I got the Magnus Card) - My monthly GYFTR spends are like around 30k - 40K or so, so guess I should be fine.