• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Master List of Exclusions | Guide | Update Date: 9th June, 2023 - 5:30 AM IST

James2307mr

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
What about fuel transactions?
I can't find fuel exclusion for edge Rewards points and milestone benefit
Fuel transactions are considered for monthly milestones.

To gain Regular ER Points, you would have to do a transaction of minimum of Rs. 4001. For transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4000, you will get the fuel surcharge waiver of 1%. Source for this is the Technofino community. I have also messaged Axis to confirm the same and will update with their reply.

Lord Of Darkness

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What about my society maintenance payment from My Gate ? Will these be considered and utility payments and points be credited ?

I saw a post for no brokerhood, assume same holds true for My Gate?

James2307mr

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
What about my society maintenance payment from My Gate ? Will these be considered and utility payments and points be credited ?

I saw a post for no brokerhood, assume same holds true for My Gate?
You would have to check the MCC code for payments made through MyGate app. It shouldn't fall under any of the MCC's listed as exclusions in the main thread.

An easy way to check this is:

1. If you already have done an old payment, just call customer care and ask for the MCC of that transaction.
2. If you have no old payment, make a payment of a small amount (eg. Rs. 10) and then call customer care for MCC.

PS Do update us on your findings.

navonline7

TF Premier
Yes utility mcc
Approx 1.3% charges
I made a transaction of Rs. 24283.2 on 2-April-2023 towards yearly maintenance of my flat on NoBrokerHood. However, this transaction has been considered as a rent transaction and I have been charged rent transaction fee of Rs. 242.83 and GST of Rs. 43.71. Have written to Axis Bank, let's see what they say.
1680667130953.png

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I made a transaction of Rs. 24283.2 on 2-April-2023 towards yearly maintenance of my flat on NoBrokerHood. However, this transaction has been considered as a rent transaction and I have been charged rent transaction fee of Rs. 242.83 and GST of Rs. 43.71. Have written to Axis Bank, let's see what they say.
1680667130953.png
Did u checked gateway or description before otp?
If NBH consider all as rent then no point of using

navonline7

TF Premier
At one place it will show as rent if u see that cancel payment and try later
But I saw that option when using rupay card upi not sure about card gateway
This is the only page I see these details. The page before this page is of the NBH app where I didn't see anything related to rent. Let's see what Axis has to say.

Last edited:

James2307mr

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Called the customer care. The MCC is 6513: Real estate agent and allied services :cry:

The transaction is still eligible for regular ER points, right?
Yes we should as this mcc is like broker services not rent I think
6513 MCC is Rental MCC.

Sadly, you are not eligible for regular ER Points and this transaction will also not be counted towards Monthly and Annual Milestone. :cry:

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Need a similar master list for RESERVE, VISTARA & ATLAS

A small question....
ATLAS not getting registered with GPAY ....
Unable to pay 10K+ bill through Amazon ... so if i pay an Electricity bill through CRED using ATLAS card ... will it earn rewards or not?

navonline7

TF Premier
You are right! I just saw that in the latest update for rental transactions, they are just devaluating the monthly and annual milestone for rental transactions, not the normal ER points. Normal ER points cap is still 3000 ER.
can you please point me to the circular from Axis for these 3000 ERs?