• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Master List of Exclusions | Guide | Update Date: 9th June, 2023 - 5:30 AM IST

Yaswanth

TF Buzz
You would have to check the MCC code for payments made through MyGate app. It shouldn't fall under any of the MCC's listed as exclusions in the main thread.

An easy way to check this is:

1. If you already have done an old payment, just call customer care and ask for the MCC of that transaction.
2. If you have no old payment, make a payment of a small amount (eg. Rs. 10) and then call customer care for MCC.

PS Do update us on your findings.
1680756606959.png

grshnehete

TF Select
I have to maintenance through NoBrokerhood app. As it's considered as a rent, can I pay it using BharatNxt?
This will be considered for ER and monthly milestone?

roadrunner

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
@James2307mr Please consider adding T&C links to the main post.

Cross linking with another post covering T&C

Last edited:

James2307mr

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
What is source of emi transactions not getting considered for Milestone? Last time I asked customer care, they told it will be considered.
Are you sure?

I have read on various forums that they won't be. I have also messaged Axis customer support last to last Friday but didn't receive any response regarding the same.

I'll recheck.

James2307mr

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@James2307mr Please consider adding T&C links to the main post.

Cross linking with another post covering T&C
Added

grshnehete

TF Select
So fuel transactions between 400 to 4000, I understand that no ER points will be earned, but can these transactions (for e.g. 3000 worth of fuel) will be considered for monthly milestone?

James2307mr

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
What is source of emi transactions not getting considered for Milestone? Last time I asked customer care, they told it will be considered.
Are you sure?

I have read on various forums that they won't be. I have also messaged Axis customer support last to last Friday but didn't receive any response regarding the same.

I'll recheck.
I confirmed with Axis Bank representative. They will be considered towards milestone.

Have updated the master post.