• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - Marks & spencer 45x

Hi,
Does anyone availed 45x offer on Marks and Spencer.This means that if we shop for approx 3800 , we will recieve 10k points which is equivalent to Rs 2000.

Earlier i have seen that 30x was offerred on jockey which is also now reduced to 20x.

I bought yatra GV from axis gyftr with 10X rewards....so I buy something from axis grab deals ,is there a capping of Edge rewards on both platforms? If yes capping is cumulative for both or separate?

metro

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have done m&s from grabdeals using magnus. Only regular points credited, still waiting for remaining 44x. They are very slow. I maintain an excel with my transactions 😀 so i can track and ping axis customer care if they don't credit points.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
sorry just to be clear, the 3800 M&S voucher would exhaust the 10k reward points cap and then we will not get reward points (or accelerated RP) for a different voucher, eg. Jockey?
No. Don't know whether it is calendar month or statement month.

I did purchase from Jockey. Received the following message

GRAB DEALS txn on JOCKEY at 24-09-2022 was successfully recorded.
Your cashback/reward points will be processed within 90-120 days.
T&C - Axis Bank

Received only the regular RPs till now. Accelarated RPs is pending.
What is the time frame to recieve such rewards. I havent recieved such message yet. i did transaction last week.