• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis is rejecting Credit Card application without any reason

tuhin

TF Premier
Hi all,

Recently I had applied one Axis Indian Oil credit card under lifetime free offer but they rejected my application without any reason. IMG_20220412_005541.jpg
I observed similiar experience with one of my friend too even we both have more than 780 cibil score & excellent payment history. We both are holding another Axis Credit Card already.

Now, I am not sure whether Axis is rejecting application due to consider ourselves as an existing credit card holder (but different card) or not. There are few persons who are holding more than one Axis Cc too. If you are facing similar issue kindly share your experiences here.

Thanks,
Tuhin

Sammoka

TF Buzz
Same thing happened to me, I applied for an AXIS Flipkart Credit Card during their lifetime free sale/duration.
Couldn't get the damn thing although have a CIBIL score of more than 750 (774). They quoted 'internal policy' but I do not hold any of their cards.

prc1990

TF Ace
Hi all,

Recently I had applied one Axis Indian Oil credit card under lifetime free offer but they rejected my application without any reason. IMG_20220412_005541.jpg
I observed similiar experience with one of my friend too even we both have more than 780 cibil score & excellent payment history. We both are holding another Axis Credit Card already.

Now, I am not sure whether Axis is rejecting application due to consider ourselves as an existing credit card holder (but different card) or not. There are few persons who are holding more than one Axis Cc too. If you are facing similar issue kindly share your experiences here.

Thanks,
Tuhin
I already have three Axis CC and even I was offered another card. All these three cards are LTF.

P.S. I am existing customer having more than 9 years of relationship with them.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I already have three Axis CC and even I was offered another card. All these three cards are LTF.

P.S. I am existing customer having more than 9 years of relationship with them.
Did u actually applied and got 4th card?

I also had 3 cards and cc told me that 4 cards are allowed, so I applied and got rejected around last year.

Now few weeks back also, they called and offered LTF card, but when I told I already have 3 cards, they immediately denied and disconnected.

prc1990

TF Ace
Did u actually applied and got 4th card?

I also had 3 cards and cc told me that 4 cards are allowed, so I applied and got rejected around last year.

Now few weeks back also, they called and offered LTF card, but when I told I already have 3 cards, they immediately denied and disconnected.
No not opted for the 4th one. I love my CIBIL more than anything 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺.