• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Indian Oil & My Zone Credit Card are Lifetime Free via Selected Channel!!!

D₹V

TF Prestige
Axis LTF Update 🗞️🔥:

Axis Bank Indian Oil & My Zone are Life Time Free Via Selected Channel (Ad or some agent).

Screenshot_2023-06-17-08-34-15-006_com.facebook.katana.png

How to get it?

1. Open Facebook
2. Visit 'Axis Bank' Page
3. Click 'View Page Transparency'
4. Scroll and Click 'Go To Ad Library'
5. Now Search for these 'Ad'
6. Take screenshot for future reference, apply ✅

Screenshot_2023-06-17-08-34-44-002_com.facebook.katana.png

P.s. These ads are live from 15th June on Axis Page. There are many hidden offers going on, we just have to find 😌 it.

Good Luck 🤞.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
So any other tricks so that I can get ltf card without income proof and also higher limit so that new limit will be shared between new card and existing card.. because Flipkart cc has only 30k limit
How old are you? Why do you appear so desperate? 🤭 I'm sorry, but there are no shortcuts when it comes to getting a Credit Card. Also, remember that today it's one bank, and tomorrow it could be another. If you're specifically looking for a Lifetime Free card, consider starting with ICICI Bank. The APay card is a fairly decent LTF option. I wouldn't recommend HDFC because it seems you might not be patient enough. However, if your focus is on Axis Bank, you can keep applying.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
And do you know any user who got axis 2nd card without income proof and also holding 1st credit card approved without income proof and if they got that card what was the process of approval?
Do you have any more questions? 🤭

Many people in the forum hold multiple cards. And they are pre-approved too; I even got my card without needing to provide income proof, as I applied on a C2C basis.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
So any other tricks so that I can get ltf card without income proof and also higher limit so that new limit will be shared between new card and existing card.. because Flipkart cc has only 30k limit
You can not do clapping 👏👏with single Hand. Specially when you are dealing with Axis.

I got legendary limit of 15k even when I furnished Income Docs to Axis.

And You want LTF+High Limit Without Income Docs 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️.

Also Axis is know for its High Decline Rate.

Raj_019

TF Premier
Do you have any more questions? 🤭

Many people in the forum hold multiple cards. And they are pre-approved too; I even got my card without needing to provide income proof, as I applied on a C2C basis
I went to my branch for applying card. There was a staff, telling to open an Axis demat account but I denied. Then I told him for applying the my zone card ltf then he told me about an another maam in phone call. She told me that she would apply my card from my axis mobile app pre approved section by her employee I'd or agent code and also told me that after receiving my physical card she will activate it and will convert it ltf But the only condition is that after the card arrives I will not be able to activate it, she will do it herself... I asked her that in axis app pre approved section it is showing chargeable but she assured me that she will convert it into ltf and also provide separate limit.
Is it true or she is misguiding me?
She told me to visit branch monday.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I went to my branch for applying card. There was a staff, telling to open an Axis demat account but I denied. Then I told him for applying the my zone card ltf then he told me about an another maam in phone call. She told me that she would apply my card from my axis mobile app pre approved section by her employee I'd or agent code and also told me that after receiving my physical card she will activate it and will convert it ltf But the only condition is that after the card arrives I will not be able to activate it, she will do it herself... I asked her that in axis app pre approved section it is showing chargeable but she assured me that she will convert it into ltf and also provide separate limit.
Record the conversation. And then let her apply. 😂

D

Deleted member 16965

Is case mein Happy Ending hogi Axis employee ki and call block hoga Axis card holder ka

insight

TF Ace
3. Click 'View Page Transparency'
4. Scroll and Click 'Go To Ad Library'
5. Now Search for these 'Ad'
6. Take screenshot for future reference, apply ✅
To access this information as a page visitor:
  1. Go to a Page by clicking its name in your Feed or searching for it.
  2. Scroll down to the Page Transparency section on the left and click See All.
  3. If you don't see the Page Transparency section, click About below the Page cover photo. Click Page transparency in the left menu, then click See all.
This information is also visible when viewing a Page in the Ad Library.

Where is this? on the page?

1696857294345.png

BeingIncog

TF Ace
To access this information as a page visitor:
  1. Go to a Page by clicking its name in your Feed or searching for it.
  2. Scroll down to the Page Transparency section on the left and click See All.
  3. If you don't see the Page Transparency section, click About below the Page cover photo. Click Page transparency in the left menu, then click See all.
This information is also visible when viewing a Page in the Ad Library.

Where is this? on the page?

1696857294345.png
you know what? your post contains the answer you are seeking for. if you are posting for note keeping. use actual notepad or word document.