• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Indian Oil & My Zone Credit Card are Lifetime Free via Selected Channel!!!

D₹V

TF Prestige
Axis LTF Update 🗞️🔥:

Axis Bank Indian Oil & My Zone are Life Time Free Via Selected Channel (Ad or some agent).

Screenshot_2023-06-17-08-34-15-006_com.facebook.katana.png

How to get it?

1. Open Facebook
2. Visit 'Axis Bank' Page
3. Click 'View Page Transparency'
4. Scroll and Click 'Go To Ad Library'
5. Now Search for these 'Ad'
6. Take screenshot for future reference, apply ✅

Screenshot_2023-06-17-08-34-44-002_com.facebook.katana.png

P.s. These ads are live from 15th June on Axis Page. There are many hidden offers going on, we just have to find 😌 it.

Good Luck 🤞.

realSP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
why so many of them going for this card? did it will give lot of ER or any discounts. i have two card from Axis 1) Signature 2) Magnus.
How this Myzone card will benefit for me?

P B R G

TF Ace
If you're going to spend that money on card fees in the future, what is the benefit to you in doing this? 🤔

Take ltf card, please.
Actually I have decided to close this card before renewal next year. So decided to go with the paid Cashkaro offer.

Got 1400 rewards added to my Cashkaro account already but haven't got approval msg from Axis yet.

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
Checked with Axis CC team before applying through Cashkaro, as per them Myzone and Indian oil cards are indeed pre-approved for me. Not sure about other cards. But I want a LTF card now since both my Axis cards are Paid.

Any LTF channel?
directly axis ke app se apply kero bhaiya. no custcare. otherwise go for cashkero. but waha se abhi tak ek bhi approve nhi huwa h

garvxgarg

TF Buzz
Axis LTF Update 🗞️🔥:

Axis Bank Indian Oil & My Zone are Life Time Free Via Selected Channel (Ad or some agent).

Screenshot_2023-06-17-08-34-15-006_com.facebook.katana.png

How to get it?

1. Open Facebook
2. Visit 'Axis Bank' Page
3. Click 'View Page Transparency'
4. Scroll and Click 'Go To Ad Library'
5. Now Search for these 'Ad'
6. Take screenshot for future reference, apply ✅

Screenshot_2023-06-17-08-34-44-002_com.facebook.katana.png

P.s. These ads are live from 15th June on Axis Page. There are many hidden offers going on, we just have to find 😌 it.

Good Luck 🤞.
Apply Straight Via Axis Bank Website... I Did The Same Got Both Cards LTF.

Raj_019

TF Premier
Currently I am holding a Flipkart axis card it is chargeable...it was approved via Flipkart and was pre approved for me so no income document was needed... but I want a ltf my zone card.. whenever I apply it through axis website after submitting application I got a call from them after two days and they told me to provide salary slip but I had salary below 15000.. so they told me we can't process your application. It had been total 5 times I applied through axis website and everytime they asked me to provide salary slip. I recently opened an Axis account but in axis mobile app under apply now section-credit card apply.. it's also showing me pre approved 8 credit card but they are also chargeable and I also talked with axis customer care they also told me from them i only get chargeable card and limit is also merged ...so please guide me how can i get ltf my zone card without any income proof and with separate limit.. @VISHESH_BANSAL

D₹V

TF Prestige
Currently I am holding a Flipkart axis card it is chargeable...it was approved via Flipkart and was pre approved for me so no income document was needed... but I want a ltf my zone card.. whenever I apply it through axis website after submitting application I got a call from them after two days and they told me to provide salary slip but I had salary below 15000.. so they told me we can't process your application. It had been total 5 times I applied through axis website and everytime they asked me to provide salary slip. I recently opened an Axis account but in axis mobile app under apply now section-credit card apply.. it's also showing me pre approved 8 credit card but they are also chargeable and I also talked with axis customer care they also told me from them i only get chargeable card and limit is also merged ...so please guide me how can i get ltf my zone card without any income proof and with separate limit.. @VISHESH_BANSAL
MYZONE is already devaluated now, why are you still interested?

Since you have account now, did you try applying as existing user on website? As you're pre approved, It should be easy I guess.

Last edited:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
The only way is to keep applying. They won't give you a pre-approved LTF card; it will always be paid unless Axis makes changes on their end.

Raj_019

TF Premier
The only way is to keep applying. They won't give you a pre-approved LTF card; it will always be paid unless Axis makes changes on their end.
In future can i get ltf offer in axis mobile app pre approved credit card section, those card which is showing chargeable now, can i get ltf in future?