• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis has increased the credit period for Grab deals points from 120 days to 130 days.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
The EDGE REWARD Points earned during the said offer, will be credited within 130 days from the date of the transaction.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I am getting a feeling Axis ER is just a hype , few days back I created a thread where I have asked others to share their successfully airlines or hotel redemption journey and till now , there has been no post on that.
To be true only a handful may be 2-3% are able to make good redemption for others it’s just lying unutilized in their accounts hoping for a wonderful redemption

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I am getting a feeling Axis ER is just a hype , few days back I created a thread where I have asked others to share their successfully airlines or hotel redemption journey and till now , there has been no post on that.
To be true only a handful may be 2-3% are able to make good redemption for others it’s just lying unutilized in their accounts hoping for a wonderful redemption
ITC food I am using these days
CV planning for the coming month rewards

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
what you are saying might be true but it is early to judge that.. most people have got magnus post nov only so ppl are still in points accumulation phase.. like i have got decent points but need much more for round trip europe/australia etc tickets with points for family of 4 (even in economy).. so i would say that wait for 8-12 months more and than only you will see successful redemptions..

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
what you are saying might be true but it is early to judge that.. most people have got magnus post nov only so ppl are still in points accumulation phase.. like i have got decent points but need much more for round trip europe/australia etc tickets with points for family of 4 (even in economy).. so i would say that wait for 8-12 months more and than only you will see successful redemptions..
But are sure about getting 4 award seats ?
Even managing 2 is too optimistic I guess isn’t it ?