• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Grab Deals not working for me (Magnus CC holder)

mojai

TF Buzz
Hi,

Even though I have an Axis Credit Card, I am not able to use the grab deals portal. When I enter the last 4 digits of my credit card and my mobile number, I get an error - Details entered for authentication do not match our records (screenshot attached).

Did anyone face this issue? If yes, how do I resolve this?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 10.28.01.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 10.28.01.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 13

db51

TF Buzz
I faced the same issue. Issue was that I had two customer IDs, one for my bank account and another for my credit card. After getting my card shifted to the bank account customer ID, it started working. Or you might just need to wait for few days.

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
An alternative solution to access the Axis Grab Deals portal is to log in to the Axis Bank website and go to the credit card section at olive.axisbank.com. Under the card section, you will see all your credit card transactions. In the offer section, there will be a banner at the bottom of the site. By using that banner and visiting Grab Deals, you will not receive an error message.

1682793892003.png

Norulen

TF Buzz
Hello All,

I have been trying to use grabdeals using my axis magnus credit card from last two months ever since I received my credit card. But i keep getting error that user not verified and details entered for authentication do not match our records.

Getting error despite entering correct details. I have escalated to the customer care so many times but as usual the customer care is complete hopeless. They provide such generic response and keeps saying that they will resolve within 3 days but nothing gets actioned neither I get any updates.

Does anyone know how this can be resolved? Hope Grabdeals portal benefits are available for Axis Magnus Credit Card

Can community members please help

Attachments

• F679DA00-C85E-4469-B9E7-CFDD705F841A.png
    F679DA00-C85E-4469-B9E7-CFDD705F841A.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 1

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello All,

I have been trying to use grabdeals using my axis magnus credit card from last two months ever since I received my credit card. But i keep getting error that user not verified and details entered for authentication do not match our records.

Getting error despite entering correct details. I have escalated to the customer care so many times but as usual the customer care is complete hopeless. They provide such generic response and keeps saying that they will resolve within 3 days but nothing gets actioned neither I get any updates.

Does anyone know how this can be resolved? Hope Grabdeals portal benefits are available for Axis Magnus Credit Card

Can community members please help
Brother Just search topic or error, before creating a thread.

Norulen

TF Buzz
Brother Just search topic or error, before creating a thread.

Tried searching prior to posting but couldn’t find relevant thread. My bad if i missed it. Apologies

Norulen

TF Buzz
An alternative solution to access the Axis Grab Deals portal is to log in to the Axis Bank website and go to the credit card section at olive.axisbank.com. Under the card section, you will see all your credit card transactions. In the offer section, there will be a banner at the bottom of the site. By using that banner and visiting Grab Deals, you will not receive an error message.

1682793892003.png
Thanks for suggestion. Tried this method also but got the same error message

Norulen

TF Buzz
I faced the same issue. Issue was that I had two customer IDs, one for my bank account and another for my credit card. After getting my card shifted to the bank account customer ID, it started working. Or you might just need to wait for few days.
Is it possible that my credit card is not working because I do not have saving account?