• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis GiftEdge Accelerated Rewards Credited for Aug-2022

Satish

TF Premier
Axis GiftEdge accelerated Rewards credited for the month of August-2022; however pending for July-2022 transactions. please check yours.

Satish

TF Premier
This seems pretty late. I never had more than 90 days experience in past.

Ur transactions were spread out across month or nearby? Just wondering if they are crediting it on monthly basis or transaction wise.
It was spread across the month (2,8,14,22,&29), though for July it is still pending. Raised request to Axis.

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, correct. No limit on giftedge portal
Thanks. Can you confirm one more thing.

If we collectively purchase gift cards for example

Pantaloon 5 gift cards of Rs 2000 each in a single transaction of Rs 10000.

Do we receive accelerated points collectively for Rs 10000 transaction or Individually for each Rs 2000 voucher. Since you have blurred the points u got its difficult to understand from your post. So if you can tell

Satish

TF Premier

Do we receive accelerated points collectively for Rs 10000 transaction or Individually for each Rs 2000 voucher. Since you have blurred the points u got its difficult to understand from your post. So if you can tell
You'll get points on vouchers & not on entire transaction. In your case, you'll get rewards on each 2000 vouchers separately.

I learned one thing that we'll get rewards in multiplication of 200 that means voucher of Rs. 250 will get 12 rewards (magnus). We'll not get reward for extra 50 rupees.

Satish

TF Premier

You'll get points on vouchers & not on entire transaction. In your case, you'll get rewards on each 2000 vouchers separately.

I learned one thing that we'll get rewards in multiplication of 200 that means voucher of Rs. 250 will get 12 rewards (magnus). We'll not get reward for extra 50 rupees.

If we buy 4 vouchers of Rs. 250 then rewards points will be as mentioned below;
1. Rs. 250 - 12 RP (1x)
2. Rs. 250 - 12 RP (1x)
3. Rs. 250 - 12 RP (1x)
4. Rs. 250 - 12 RP (1x)

So total 48 RP (1x) for transaction of Rs. 1000

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

If we buy 4 vouchers of Rs. 250 then rewards points will be as mentioned below;
1. Rs. 250 - 12 RP (1x)
2. Rs. 250 - 12 RP (1x)
3. Rs. 250 - 12 RP (1x)
4. Rs. 250 - 12 RP (1x)

So total 48 RP (1x) for transaction of Rs. 1000
wow that's really strange that instead of transaction value, the voucher value matters here.. can other magnus holders confirm this? @Wealth is my birth right! @amit @Copycat

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
wow that's really strange that instead of transaction value, the voucher value matters here.. can other magnus holders confirm this? @Wealth is my birth right! @amit @Copycat
I think this is how it works.

I somehow always had it multiple of 200. But points are credited in multiples of vouchers, even when bought in single order.

Sometimes, even for 1 single voucher, they split and credit points in 2 transactions.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Yes better to choose vouchers in multiples of 200 to avoid the edge points loss
Even if u purchase 8k worth vouchers in single pay u won’t get 480 points it’s purely depending upon the vouchers split value
Tip:
Always choose 1k vouchers to avoid this miss
If one opts 500 then loss of 6 points in each vouchers

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have received points always on total transaction value of gyftr vouchers and not voucher wise. Although in my case both individual vouchers and transaction value were in multiples of 200.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
November was my first month using Magnus so it'll take me some time to get the accelerated rewards. Also, for November I bought just one 10K Amazon voucher, so, I guess I won't notice anything different

Learnt something new today, thank you, guys, for pointing it out and tagging me

Last edited: