• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis GiftEdge Accelerated Rewards Credited for Aug-2022

Satish

TF Premier
Axis GiftEdge accelerated Rewards credited for the month of August-2022; however pending for July-2022 transactions. please check yours.

bhsiddharth

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Wanted to confirm 1 more thing, did you have any transaction with merchant name as "GYFTR" or was it only "O2O..."? If yes, did you get bonus reward points for GYFTR merchant as well?

AxisGuy

TF Buzz
Buy amazon gv then add it to apay further load paytm fastag by easemydeal by selecting apay wallet checkout and once u get gv amount in paytm use it for some card payment lol
Sbi cb 5%
Amex monthly milestone works
Magnus 1l covers
Charge and risk is for user pls take caution

thanks lot

sunny1813

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Axis GiftEdge accelerated Rewards credited for the month of August-2022; however pending for July-2022 transactions. please check yours.
Can you check what was the merchant name for transactions. I think 5x points are only posted for those transactions where O2 Ecosystems is recorded instead of Gyftr Gurgaon at payment gateway.

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
Guys, I have not yet used the Giftedge portal. Could you please confirm the following -

Perhaps off topic, but I have Axis select here, and if I buy a Flipkart GV for 10,000, my understanding is I will receive 10*50 = 500RP regular points.

I see that the current bonus for Flipkart is 5x, so will I get an additional 5*100*50 =2500 RP after 90-120 days?

Can anyone confirm whether or not the assumption is correct?

What is the total limit for gv? It says 10,000 for apay, so I was wondering if that was a monthly 10,000 per card or a 10,000 per voucher?

sunny1813

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Guys, I have not yet used the Giftedge portal. Could you please confirm the following -

Perhaps off topic, but I have Axis select here, and if I buy a Flipkart GV for 10,000, my understanding is I will receive 10*50 = 500RP regular points.

I see that the current bonus for Flipkart is 5x, so will I get an additional 5*100*50 =2500 RP after 90-120 days?

Can anyone confirm whether or not the assumption is correct?

What is the total limit for gv? It says 10,000 for apay, so I was wondering if that was a monthly 10,000 per card or a 10,000 per voucher?
apparently 10000 limit on apay is as per registered mobile number.

bikash894

TF Neo
hi..just wanted to know if there is any capping on the amount of gyftr gift voucher we can buy per month through axis bank portal…according to there website there is no capping..i am attaching the pic below..plz check..but i called there customer care twice and each time they said the limit is 50k worth of vouchers per card per phone number.. i am confused..has anyone received more than 10k edge rewards in a month from gyftr.com 838C703E-FADB-4D7A-980F-3AA993A3F57A.png