• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis GiftEdge Accelerated Rewards Credited for Aug-2022

Satish

TF Premier
Axis GiftEdge accelerated Rewards credited for the month of August-2022; however pending for July-2022 transactions. please check yours.

bhsiddharth

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am confused.

I did a purchase of 5x voucher of a brand.
500 x 1 and 100 x 1 in order to ensure that transaction of 600 takes place that is in multiples of 200.

I got the base reward points credited as 12x3 = 36. It didn’t credit voucher wise but did transaction amount wise.

I am expecting extra 4x rewards, i.e., 36x4=144.
Now if we consider the logic of Satish for voucher wise reward credit, then I will only receive 24 points for 500 voucher x 4 = 96.

That is loss of 48 reward points!!

Satish

TF Premier
I am confused.

I did a purchase of 5x voucher of a brand.
500 x 1 and 100 x 1 in order to ensure that transaction of 600 takes place that is in multiples of 200.

I got the base reward points credited as 12x3 = 36. It didn’t credit voucher wise but did transaction amount wise.

I am expecting extra 4x rewards, i.e., 36x4=144.
Now if we consider the logic of Satish for voucher wise reward credit, then I will only receive 24 points for 500 voucher x 4 = 96.

That is loss of 48 reward points!!
That is TRUE. For 1x reward they consider transaction value, but for 4x they're considering 200 multiplier voucher value. Though I've not confirmed from Axis but I received 4x points in that sense.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
That is TRUE. For 1x reward they consider transaction value, but for 4x they're considering 200 multiplier voucher value. Though I've not confirmed from Axis but I received 4x points in that sense.
Just to add to this.

Think if someone does 1k Amazon voucher (3x), 1k Flipkart voucher (5x) and 1k Myntra Voucher (10x) in single transaction, they have to calculate points per voucher and not per transaction. And that's the main reason.

It is not like hdfc, where all vouchers have same reward rate.

bhsiddharth

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Harry1 @Satish
If not transaction value, then there is further doubt.

Consider you purchase a 1K voucher of 4% discount, so transaction value is 960.

You will get:
  1. 1x (regular) - based on transaction value: 960/200 = 4.xx, 4x12 = 48 points.
  2. 4x (bonus) - based on voucher value: 1000/200 = 5, 5x12x4 = 192 points?
if any such transaction has been done by you, can you post a screen shot for the same on how bonus credits are posted?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
@Harry1 @Satish
If not transaction value, then there is further doubt.

Consider you purchase a 1K voucher of 4% discount, so transaction value is 960.

You will get:
  1. 1x (regular) - based on transaction value: 960/200 = 4.xx, 4x12 = 48 points.
  2. 4x (bonus) - based on voucher value: 1000/200 = 5, 5x12x4 = 192 points?
if any such transaction has been done by you, can you post a screen shot for the same on how bonus credits are posted?
No, it is 4x after discount only (amount paid for each voucher). So, for 960, u will get only 4x12x4 as 4x bonus points.

So far I always had both transaction amount and voucher value as multiple of 200. Some transactions in October did have such non-200 transaction amount post discount. I am yet to get points for them. But it will definitely be like what I mentioned above.

bhsiddharth

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No, it is 4x after discount only (amount paid for each voucher). So, for 960, u will get only 4x12x4 as 4x bonus points.

So far I always had both transaction amount and voucher value as multiple of 200. Some transactions in October did have such non-200 transaction amount post discount. I am yet to get points for them. But it will definitely be like what I mentioned above.
ok, @Satish you can check your statement for such transaction?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Can you please elaborate on this in dm. I didn’t get.
Buy amazon gv then add it to apay further load paytm fastag by easemydeal by selecting apay wallet checkout and once u get gv amount in paytm use it for some card payment lol
Sbi cb 5%
Amex monthly milestone works
Magnus 1l covers
Charge and risk is for user pls take caution