• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis easy access account debit card activation benefit.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So as per axis , you get a Rs 500 gift voucher if you do 1 transaction on your debit card for a newly opened axis bank account.

I did 1 transaction and got the email with the gift voucher , but everywhere I try to redeem it , it says invalid code.

5F790EB2-A922-4E18-927E-0F747B853A8A.jpeg

Talking to customer care will be futile as they will make me go through series of unnecessary trauma questions …did you copy it correctly , did you apply here , there etc. So I wanted to ask the community if this code actually works or is this just a gimmick ?

1F1E9046-7D23-4E97-9661-4DF7725F24D5.jpeg

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
For axis if u get any voucher dont try it on same day pls try after a week it will go.
For my magnus card i got sms for 10k voucher but when i try to redeem for tata cliq its not working so my friends said that to try after 1st bill pay or after a week based upon their experience.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For axis if u get any voucher dont try it on same day pls try after a week it will go.
For my magnus card i got sms for 10k voucher but when i try to redeem for tata cliq its not working so my friends said that to try after 1st bill pay or after a week based upon their experience.
Thanks. The voucher was issued on 22nd Oct. So I will wait for 10-12 days and try again. It is still not working as of now and cc says that I should visit the bank to sort it.