• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis credit card approved but limit not visible

Rashya

TF Select
Opened a Burgundy account recently, applied for an axis select CC for my wife with income proof. Card is approved but limit is not visible in APP or net banking site.

When can I know the credit limit before the card gets delivered?

@Subhankar @TechnoFino

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Opened a Burgundy account recently, applied for an axis select CC for my wife with income proof. Card is approved but limit is not visible in APP or net banking site.

@Subhankar @TechnoFino
Check your app or netbanking. Else give it few days they might haven't decided the limit for her if it's her first cc.

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If

@Subhankar @TechnoFino
If the credit card is approved, you will receive an official email from the bank with all the details about the card along with the credit limit. Also, if there is no communication from the bank, then you will get to know about it with a welcome kit that will be delivered along with a credit card.

SoN!c

TF Select
VIP Lounge
In a day or two, you should log into internet baking (assuming that you also have a savings account) and the credit card + with limit should be visible there.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Rashya

TF Select
If the credit card is approved, you will receive an official email from the bank with all the details about the card along with the credit limit. Also, if there is no communication from the bank, then you will get to know about it with a welcome kit that will be delivered along with a credit card.
My query was about knowing credit limit before delivery of welcome kit