• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Burgundy RM Service

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
I have a Burgundy Savings Account , wanted to know what services can I expect from RM.
For Instance Home Collection of Cash Deposits, Cheque Collection etc.

Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have been a Burgundy customer since a long time, and have to say the services are subjective from RM to RM in a real world scenario. Current RM is quite good, he'll arrange for all types of services as advertised in the Burgundy program. He himself will also come and meet if you need to speak with him. But a few years back, I had the most arrogant RM, who would not even pick up the phone majority of the time. So it is subjective.

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
  1. If my intake salary rises to 3Lakh per month, will my priority salary account (bangalore branch) gets upgraded to Bargundy ?
  2. If so, how long it may take ? 6 months ?
  3. Is the inward forem remittance offered to Bargundy on par with IOB or better atleast better than what is offered to priority ?

@SplendorSuperman @Priya Karam @Quantum @Dreamer
1. I don’t think its by default, you have to request for conversion or Branch may offer conversion.
2. Depends on your branch and RM/BM.

Quantum

TF Premier
  1. If my intake salary rises to 3Lakh per month, will my priority salary account (bangalore branch) gets upgraded to Bargundy ?
After one month of salary credit ~3L to the account, you should raise request to convert the account to Burgundy Salary Account.
  1. If so, how long it may take ? 6 months ?
Suppose, your salary credit of ~3L gets credited to the your Axis Priority account by this December end, you can raise the request to convert it to Burgundy Salary via RM/BM. If they don't do it or take more than 7-10 days without any update, write to PNO.
You can do it as soon as the salary gets credited. One can open a new Burgundy Salary account just by providing the Salary slips of ~3L right away, a wait period of 3-6 month is not needed.
Although there's no bigger proof that the ~3L salary that got credited to the account, Axis may ask for salary slips.
  1. Is the inward forem remittance offered to Bargundy on par with IOB or better atleast better than what is offered to priority ?

@SplendorSuperman @Priya Karam @Quantum @Dreamer
IOB seems to be better.

techt

TF Legend
After one month of salary credit ~3L to the account, you should raise request to convert the account to Burgundy Salary Account.

the
I don't see much advantage in bargundy. I have one more question, priority salary account debit card gives 1% cashback on online purchases. Minimum spend is 15k and max is 75k.i.e., 150 to 750 Rs per month as cashback. What about bargundy debit card for salaried?

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
I don't see much advantage in bargundy. I have one more question, priority salary account debit card gives 1% cashback on online purchases. Minimum spend is 15k and max is 75k.i.e., 150 to 750 Rs per month as cashback. What about bargundy debit card for salaried?
+ 3 word

techt

TF Legend
+ 3 word
Then i won't ask for an upgrade as I will loose 750 CB that I am getting on priority debit card.
Axis is strange ,, liberty account >> priority >> bargundy.