• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank rejects credit card application

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Bank's not approve your application because of credit hunger behaviour despite of having 750 and above too, by chance if it approved then you will get only 10-15k limit..
Existing cards have limit of 2.5L and 1.5L each
Also any way of getting Eterna on C2C basis with ITR of 10L
Considering my credit history is of 4 years

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys,

At what stage does axis do in-person verification ? Is it done after eligibility check, or before ?

I applied for an axis Vistara infinite card on 25th Aug via bank branch and they sent an agent to verify my job profile at my office the very next day, and it was successful. All the details matched with what I had stated in my application.

I match the eligibility criteria for the card and I have a cibil of 791 as of now. No cibil enquiry made by axis.l so far. I have 7 credit cards of other banks including flipkart axis card , and a credit history of 16+ Years.

What are my chances of approval for this card ?

Last edited:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Guys,

At what stage does axis do in-person verification ? Is it done after eligibility check, or before ?

I applied for an axis Vistara infinite card on 25th Aug via bank branch and they sent an agent to verify my job profile at my office the very next day, and it was successful. All the details matched with what I had stated in my application.

I match the eligibility criteria for the card and I have a cibil of 791 as of now. No cibil enquiry made by axis.l so far. I have 7 credit cards of other banks including flipkart axis card , and a credit history of 16+ Years.

What are my chances of approval for this card ?
it should be approved cause i too hold axis fk and axis myzone was approved in 2-3 week but then agent only took aadhar certification and got the card delivered so you should receiving card approval message soon

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
it should be approved cause i too hold axis fk and axis myzone was approved in 2-3 week but then agent only took aadhar certification and got the card delivered so you should receiving card approval message soon
Thanks @vaibhav111 just got the sms that the card is approved 🤗🤗.

It took 2 working days to get approval and no cibil enquiry was made, probably because they made an enquiry last week when I applied at the airport.

Last edited:

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Yes, especially after they do the entire process and finally reject!
They rejected due to address mismatch
Should i raise an email??
Or should i not bother with it considering that my flatmate has this card and having two identical cards has no value
As he will give me his card for flipkart shopping and all
Only upside for me is the offline spends which is 0.5% higher than Amazon card and some preferred merchants like swiggy which is 4% compared to 2% on Amazon.

rjsudeep

TF Premier
They rejected due to address mismatch
Should i raise an email??
Or should i not bother with it considering that my flatmate has this card and having two identical cards has no value
As he will give me his card for flipkart shopping and all
Only upside for me is the offline spends which is 0.5% higher than Amazon card and some preferred merchants like swiggy which is 4% compared to 2% on Amazon.
Overall it's a better card than Amazon pay card because this is direct to statement cashback and not to wallet like apay. Try asking the bank to reconsider your application.

rjsudeep

TF Premier
Go to bank directly?
Apparently the branch near to me has very bad rep
No, via their escalation mail quoting your rejected application reference number. There's a thread here by Sumanta on how to ask for a reconsideration of a rejected request, you could probably search for that and give it a shot.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
No, via their escalation mail quoting your rejected application reference number. There's a thread here by Sumanta on how to ask for a reconsideration of a rejected request, you could probably search for that and give it a shot.
Yea but the new SBI card is just too much 5% anywhere might as well not think about any other card