• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Meet and Greet Service Review

Gabbar.Singh

TF Select
When taking an international flight, one must queue at six different places and take a long walk, including:
  • The airport entrance gate
  • The airline boarding counter
  • The immigration counter
  • The security check
  • The lounge gate
  • The long walk from the lounge to the boarding gate
  • The gate to board the flight
Recently, I used the Meet and Greet Service (MGS) from Axis Bank to take an Emirates flight to Europe from IGI New Delhi. Here is my review of their services.

At the airport entrance gate

The MGS employee quickly took us through gate 8 into the airport without having to wait in line.

At the airline boarding counter

The MSG guy was unable to help us since we had economy tickets. Although we had done web check-in, the queue was very long and the staff at the Emirates counter were very slow. I had to wait for 1 hour and 20 minutes before we could drop off our baggage.

At the immigration counter

They spotted a short queue meant for people requiring special assistance and spent approximately 30 minutes there.

At the security check

They spotted another short queue and placed us in it. We waited for approximately 10 minutes.

At the lounge gate

The meet and greet service is offered by the same company that manages the lounge at the international departure. They allowed me to jump the queue and check in at the lounge with priority.

A long walk from the lounge to the boarding gate

A buggy was arranged to drop us off at the boarding gate. The MGS representative said goodbye to us, as their services ended at this point.

In a queue at the gate to board the flight

We were left at the mercy of the airline staff.