• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:

telescope

TF Ace
Update:

I loaded 100 into Groww app using UPI and asked Twitter support about its MCC. After 6 days, they replied which I forgot to see. Here is the reply in the screenshots.

Screenshot_20240424_081111_X.jpg Screenshot_20240424_081215_X.jpg
Few weeks ago someone posted screenshot of axis reply that UPI doesn't have any MCC.

Now that they can find MCC for UPI, I think paying cc bill through UPI won't work.
@VISHESH_BANSAL , @varun__goel_ ,others,
Just to clarify and double confirm
" are all P2M UPI payments are eligible for quarterly benefit or are there any exclusions in upi payments also???
I will.just stop .using DC..

Last edited:

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Few weeks ago someone posted screenshot of axis reply that UPI doesn't have any MCC.

Now that they can find MCC for UPI, I think paying cc bill through UPI won't work.

@VISHESH_BANSAL , @varun__goel_ ,others,

Just to clarify and double confirm

" are all P2M UPI payments are eligible for quarterly benefit or are there any exclusions in upi payments also???

I will.just stop .using DC..
Use Parkplus/Freecharge if you want to Pay CC Bills via UPI

Anil_Singh

TF Ace

I doubt that. If they were able to find mcc then why were they giving 750 vouchers for me for loading Xtra for past 1 year? That also has same MCC. I think twitter team just sent me mcc of Groww merchant not the transaction.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I doubt that. If they were able to find mcc then why were they giving 750 vouchers for me for loading Xtra for past 1 year? That also has same MCC. I think twitter team just sent me mcc of Groww merchant not the transaction.
Aree even if MCC is present in their systems, they Excluded only for DC txns🤣

They forgot UPI Txns too have MCC🤣

Next One or Two Quarter m Rectify kar dege jab dekhege Voucher outflow still Same hai🤣