• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does UPI Spend Count Towards Axis Bank Liberty Monthly Threshold

raghav_mri

TF Buzz
I am planning to open an Axis Bank Liberty Savings account, I was wondering if I pay a credit card bill through UPI using PayTM/Cred/Cheq will it be counted towards the 25K spending threshold?

Solution
I am planning to open an Axis Bank Liberty Savings account, I was wondering if I pay a credit card bill through UPI using PayTM/Cred/Cheq will it be counted towards the 25K spending threshold?
Yes 100%.

if you spend 60000 in One Quarter You will get 750 rs Cashback ( Spend Should be done on Merchant UPI like i did on cred/paytm add money using upi ) and i got 750 Rs.

Now 750 Voucher Cashback As per official axis its mentioned twice per year But i got 4 times in A year (You won't get email from axis/gyftr but check redemption link ) after quarter end

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Yes 100%.

if you spend 60000 in One Quarter You will get 750 rs Cashback ( Spend Should be done on Merchant UPI like i did on cred/paytm add money using upi ) and i got 750 Rs.

Now 750 Voucher Cashback As per official axis its mentioned twice per year But i got 4 times in A year (You won't get email from axis/gyftr but check redemption link ) after quarter end

Solution

krishc

TF Ace
I'm totally sold on this axis liberty account
only issues that are making me reconsider the decision are the horrible service record of Axis
and the legendary consolidated charges

SiddharthR

TF Ace
nobody really knows what exactly it is every time
but they have a long list of fees and charges which fall under consolidated charges
hence could be from anything to everything
nobody really knows what exactly it is every time
but they have a long list of fees and charges which fall under consolidated charges
hence could be from anything to everything
Check out all Fees & Charges for any Axis Account

krishc

TF Ace
I've another question to anyone who've used Axis Liberty

regarding the weekend 5% cashback on certain categories

what exactly falls under the 'Shopping' category, is it just clothing stores? are departmental stores and supermarkets also included ?

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
I've another question to anyone who've used Axis Liberty

regarding the weekend 5% cashback on certain categories

what exactly falls under the 'Shopping' category, is it just clothing stores? are departmental stores and supermarkets also included ?
+1 also how much time does it take to credit Cashback into the account