• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank EDGE Reward Points Airmiles Transfer System Is Live | Full Transfer Partner List

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hope slowly axis will speed up rewards credit
Normal 1x purchase itself they r taking more than 10 days for 12 RP on 200 pos spent
Sbi cb card far better we can see cb value once the transaction is settled

HDFC has spoilt us all by crediting points for sb purchases in 3 days.

On a side note, Axis really needs to be at least uniform and more transparent. Currently it is too random.

Things like 1x should be credited on transaction settlement. Gyftr purchases of whole month can be credited together in next month. Fixed 90 days (no early, no late) for grab deals purchases. And most importantly some portal to track all future points, milestones etc.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hope slowly axis will speed up rewards credit
Normal 1x purchase itself they r taking more than 10 days for 12 RP on 200 pos spent
Sbi cb card far better we can see cb value once the transaction is settled
Somehow sbi backend is pretty good for cashback card

Transactions setlle within 48 hours mostly and cashback credited is shown upfront

Basics are in point just need to revamp the UI/UX part a bit

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Somehow sbi backend is pretty good for cashback card

Transactions setlle within 48 hours mostly and cashback credited is shown upfront

Basics are in point just need to revamp the UI/UX part a bit
For me, my magnus has been 1.5 months old and they haven't even been able to link it to my edge rewards portal yet. Raised request 3 weeks back and still in progress. And this is with burgundy support team😅.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
HDFC has spoilt us all by crediting points for sb purchases in 3 days.

On a side note, Axis really needs to be at least uniform and more transparent. Currently it is too random.

Things like 1x should be credited on transaction settlement. Gyftr purchases of whole month can be credited together in next month. Fixed 90 days (no early, no late) for grab deals purchases. And most importantly some portal to track all future points, milestones etc.
Yes some of the grab deals may have return periods so that’s fine to take time and normal 1x what’s the deal with axis for taking that much time they only know

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
For me, my magnus has been 1.5 months old and they haven't even been able to link it to my edge rewards portal yet. Raised request 3 weeks back and still in progress. And this is with burgundy support team😅.
Just got a query after looking at your comment do we need to link manually edge rewards with our magnus card?
FYI I have axis relationship only with magnus and 10DAYS old, did first purchase but no RP is sighted on app edge icon

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Just got a query after looking at your comment do we need to link manually edge rewards with our magnus card?
FYI I have axis relationship only with magnus and 10DAYS old, did first purchase but no RP is sighted on app edge icon
For some, it gets linked automatically.

For some, it doesn't, specially for those with multiple edge reward based cards.

If u don't have any relationship, u first to arrange ur edge rewards login id first😅, some people struggle even in that. Then if u don't get any points in 2 weeks post transaction, ask customer care to link it.

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
For some, it gets linked automatically.

For some, it doesn't, specially for those with multiple edge reward based cards.

If u don't have any relationship, u first to arrange ur edge rewards login id first😅, some people struggle even in that. Then if u don't get any points in 2 weeks post transaction, ask customer care to link it.
Ok rushing to create edge login on web now.
Yes it’s my 1st card with axis so no linking applicable