• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank EDGE Reward Points Airmiles Transfer System Is Live | Full Transfer Partner List

Tejas

TF Premier
Airmiles Expert
Credit Card Expert
Typically there are 9 award seats.

Business class -2
Premium economy -4
Economy - 3

This is what I have gathered from previous bookings. Others can correct.
Economy is around 6 to 8. Higher number than Premium Economy Award Seats

Rjain1111

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
ITC has been removed from the partner list. Not sure if this is temporary or permanent. But this was too quick.

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When do they update reward redemption rate? I got magnus 2 weeks back, but still seeing old conversion rate of 5:1.
For me every mile transfer rate is showing 5:1. I have tried all the options from Air-France to Turkish Airlines, it is always converting in 5:1 ratio.

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It was showing 5:4 conversion rate some days back. Now I am seeing 5:1 conversion rate. Is it some issue or they devalue it?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
It was showing 5:4 conversion rate some days back. Now I am seeing 5:1 conversion rate. Is it some issue or they devalue it?
Oh, then it seems a common issue. I thought only I am seeing it, as I recently got the card. Can some more magnus users confirm the conversion rates? Anything available at 5:4 now?

Rjain1111

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes. It’s showing 5:1 now. Very strange. This may be a technical issue. Also ITC is back which is great.

Let’s wait for them to fix this.

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can we use these points to fly in Air Asia in India. That would make sense to me
I tried exploring AirAsia but I found that airasia.com and airasia.co.in are separate. The points we get by conversion goes to airasia.com and even on that I don't see option for redemption. They provide option to redeem them at the time of payment (unlike other airlines) but it showed me "Option unavailable" even if I had some points.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I tried exploring AirAsia but I found that airasia.com and airasia.co.in are separate. The points we get by conversion goes to airasia.com and even on that I don't see option for redemption. They provide option to redeem them at the time of payment (unlike other airlines) but it showed me "Option unavailable" even if I had some points.
Air asia showing in Amex point transfer too but didnt noticed that .com and .co.in

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I just wish they were faster in crediting the points. It's ridiculous they take 90-120 days to credit them depending on the source of these points. I'm still pending over 150k ER points. Hoping by the time I get them there's still 5:4 exchange rates.

Some people report getting them 40-60 days later, while others exactly at 90 days. Customer service is pretty much useless, they'll just recite that they have 90-120 days to credit them.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I just wish they were faster in crediting the points. It's ridiculous they take 90-120 days to credit them depending on the source of these points. I'm still pending over 150k ER points. Hoping by the time I get them there's still 5:4 exchange rates.

Some people report getting them 40-60 days later, while others exactly at 90 days. Customer service is pretty much useless, they'll just recite that they have 90-120 days to credit them.
120 days for points transfer?
In amex I did in last week to MB just 3minutes that too with 30% added bonus transfer