• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank == Clowns

RevEng

TF Premier
Wish some one from axis bank sees the thread :) and take some action
Next level stupidity
Planning to take this to the RBI Consumer Education and Protection Department.

Axis has closed my ombudsman complaint without resolving issue, didn't even reply. My appeal against closing complaint under non-appealable clauses is not acknowledged by RBI CEP Cell yet.

So I can take this to the RBI Chief General Manager of Consumer Education and Protection Department after 60 days of not receiving response from RBI CEP cell.

Maybe even to the Executive Director of CEP, Deputy Governor in-charge of CEP or even the Governor.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family

Axis has closed my ombudsman complaint without resolving issue, didn't even reply. My appeal against closing complaint under non-appealable clauses is not acknowledged by RBI CEP Cell yet.

So I can take this to the RBI Chief General Manager of Consumer Education and Protection Department after 60 days of not receiving response from RBI CEP cell.

Maybe even to the Executive Director of CEP, Deputy Governor in-charge of CEP or even the Governor.
How to approach to them

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Please post here once you do it, we can learn how to approach them

RevEng

TF Premier
How to approach to them
See the start and end of this page - https://www.rbi.org.in/commonman/English/Scripts/AgainstRBI.aspx

Appeal against RBI BO - Any person who has a grievance against any department of the Reserve Bank may lodge his complaint with CEP Cell (email: crpc@rbi.org.in). The complaint should contain the name and address of the complainant, the department against which the complaint is being made, and facts of the case supported by documents, if any, relied upon by the complainant. Further, complaints that are not covered under the Reserve Bank – Integrated Ombudsman Scheme (RB-IOS), 2021 shall be handled by the CEP Cells.

Escalations - In the event of the complainant not getting a reply within a period of 60 days or his/her not being satisfied with the reply received, he/she may write to the Chief General Manager, Reserve Bank of India, Consumer Education and Protection Department, Central Office, 1st Floor, Amar Building, Perin Nariman Street, Mumbai 400 001.

RBI contacts - https://rbi.org.in/content/departments.html

I live near Mumbai, so can visit the office in-person if required.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
See the start and end of this page - https://www.rbi.org.in/commonman/English/Scripts/AgainstRBI.aspx

Appeal against RBI BO - Any person who has a grievance against any department of the Reserve Bank may lodge his complaint with CEP Cell (email: crpc@rbi.org.in). The complaint should contain the name and address of the complainant, the department against which the complaint is being made, and facts of the case supported by documents, if any, relied upon by the complainant. Further, complaints that are not covered under the Reserve Bank – Integrated Ombudsman Scheme (RB-IOS), 2021 shall be handled by the CEP Cells.

Escalations - In the event of the complainant not getting a reply within a period of 60 days or his/her not being satisfied with the reply received, he/she may write to the Chief General Manager, Reserve Bank of India, Consumer Education and Protection Department, Central Office, 1st Floor, Amar Building, Perin Nariman Street, Mumbai 400 001.

RBI contacts - https://rbi.org.in/content/departments.html

I live near Mumbai, so can visit the office in-person if required.
Thanks for sharing this :)

shrewdoc

TF Ace
This needs to do some social media rounds. 😂
Other customers who defend Axis should be aware with whom they are trusting their money with.
Wake up baby, new set of Axis Wisdom has dropped at midnight

Your credit card application has been rejected due to your Aadhaar card and PAN not being linked. (already linked for many years now)

For address, the employee needs to submit his office address as his home address in the application form. (What do I even say now)

axis.png

deep@vie

TF Legend
The MD office person asked me to check email for any application number starting with C1.

Told them that I've not received any such such email and showed the only email received from Axis which was a rejection mail for Axis Digital Salary account ( BTW never applied for any salary account, just Axis :poop: )

The person then tried to blame me saying that I must have applied for a salary account, not credit card :unsure:.

I lost my patience and asked if it's possible to apply for Salary account on Airtel App -> no answer
Asked if Axis can provide a copy of Salary account application form -> no answer
Asked what is the rejection criteria for Salary account -> no answer
Asked why Axis made a credit card enquiry during Salary account opening process -> no answer

The person then excused themselves and cut the call saying that Axis will investigate again.

In their "investigation", Axis couldn't find the cc application with the said reference number. So I raised a new complaint claiming that Axis made CIBIL enquiry without applying for any CC.

Now the Level 1 support has found application and obviously won't remove the enquiry. But they are unable to find any C1 application number for the decline reference number.

So Axis's claim that ever CC application has a C1 number is debunked by ................... Axis themselves.
Even when I applied for airtel. I received this e-mail thanks for showing interest in Axis Digital Salary Account,bit I never applied for any salary account, just Axis :poop: )
So,I just ignored.