• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

axis bank account category codes

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Dinesh kama

TF Buzz
can any one please confirm what is account category code for SAPRP? is it prestige salary account or priority salary account? despite having salary account with axis from 8 years not given any good credit cards. i have only axis kiwi card. taken loan and closed it on same day in fibe app just to be elligible to get fibe axis ltf credit card but fibe team cheated me by not offering credit card as promised earlier before taking loan. i read in this form that if we have prestige or priority salary account we can select/atlas ltf cards which given earlier for some time. is that offer still available? which card i should try for?

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
Get RM number and threaten him / her that you are considering switching to another bank due to lack of CCs as LTF. If RM is serious about his / her job, you will get what you want (as FYF or LTF). Nothing wrong in trying. Also, to get the best rate of success, apply in March when there will be a pressure to fulfill some targets.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.