• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank 4th Card Pre-Approved

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Axis Bank has started sourcing 4th credit card through the "apply now" option which is pre approved, gets instantly generated and is visible in Axis Mobile app too. Please check if you have received similar offer.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I think this link gives pre approved offers if applicable for those with savings account.
Until now didn't get a hit for logging in and checking pre approved offers. Might hit once you click apply for specific variant.
In Pre-approved offers, no hit at any point of time.. its a FREE HIT shot... ;) ;) ( because the previous ball was a no ball i.e. Pre- approved)_

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In Pre-approved offers, no hit at any point of time.. its a FREE HIT shot... ;) ;) ( because the previous ball was a no ball i.e. Pre- approved)_
Well yes I agree and I should have taken when it was showing up. One thing I noticed is when there was upgrade on myzone to IOCL (!) then the pre approved offers page showed options but once upgrade expired, it started showing up no offers.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi just wanted to update that I tried reaching out to CS asking for reason and if 4th card is the issue can close one of existing card.
They sent reply that since I got card recently, application was rejected. But the last card I applied and approved was myzone and it was more than a year back !
Now after asking so many details, they are saying the application is in progress and wait for a week while the website shows rejected and also got mail. This is my first time interacting on mail with axis for application issue and it has already been a ride !

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

cardy

TF Ace
1st Liberty Salary Account

1st Account.png

1st Account CC Offers

1st Account Offers.png

2nd Liberty Savings Account

2nd Account.png

2nd Account CC Offers

2nd Account Offers.png
I have got these offers for 10 credit cards in my normal savings account but customer care said you will only get 3 cards, if you apply it will get rejected. and I closed my flipkart card and availed only ace. now after seeing all these replies i think if i applied from the pre approved list without closing flipkart I would have four cards right?
by the way have any one in the community availed 4th card in this route?

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Axis Bank has started sourcing 4th credit card through the "apply now" option which is pre approved, gets instantly generated and is visible in Axis Mobile app too. Please check if you have received similar offer.
I came across 3 options for 4th card. It's either 1) preapproved offer 2) TF offline agent 3) card upgrade.

I have no offers, TF agent said 4th card is not possible, I closed FK card and cannot apply for upgrade on the new cards yet.

Any recommended strategy for me?

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I came across 3 options for 4th card. It's either 1) preapproved offer 2) TF offline agent 3) card upgrade.

I have no offers, TF agent said 4th card is not possible, I closed FK card and cannot apply for upgrade on the new cards yet.

Any recommended strategy for me?
Try calling customer care. If an executive denies, just call again and most probably your request will get accepted.

sharma

TF Premier
Today I have applied for my 4th card.
I know it'll be rejected but still for next 4-5 months I won't be applying for any new card , so just thrown a stone into water let's see.