• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

P B R G

TF Ace
I wasn't, was holding Axis CC already and had to do a vKYC, that's it.

Only thing I remember is I had to wait for 3months as one of earlier card got rejected on the same ground
I am holding Flipkart Axis CC card yet they asked six months statement. Have done VKYC successfully and uploaded statement still in the Airtel app it's showing 'Your application is approved. Axis Bank executive will reach out to you for Physical KYC'. Pathetic service by Axis.

I've applied for Airtel Axis Card from my father's Airtel app on 25th March 2023, and even though he having no relation with Axis Bank yet, he got it approved today (27th March 2023) although with the least possible Credit limit ever (Rs. 15,000).
So I wanted to know, can I now get the name on card and mobile number linked with this new Airtel card changed to my number linked with my other 3 axis bank credit cards and still enjoy benefits of cashback or not?
Will Axis bank do this as this would indirectly allow me to use 4 cards from my number.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I've applied for Airtel Axis Card from my father's Airtel app on 25th March 2023, and even though he having no relation with Axis Bank yet, he got it approved today (27th March 2023) although with the least possible Credit limit ever (Rs. 15,000).
So I wanted to know, can I now get the name on card and mobile number linked with this new Airtel card changed to my number linked with my other 3 axis bank credit cards and still enjoy benefits of cashback or not?
Will Axis bank do this as this would indirectly allow me to use 4 cards from my number.
It is linked to the PAN of the person who has applied the card.

So you can't transfer if your father's PAN is used when he applied for it.

It is linked to the PAN of the person who has applied the card.

So you can't transfer if your father's PAN is used when he applied for it.
I doubt on the fact that it cannot get transferred because in this case, the mobile number which has been used to apply this card is of my Mother's as she owns an Airtel number whereas rest of the details like name, email address, PAN, etc. is of my father.
So if in such case a card can be approved by the bank, then can't a mobile number be changed on request?

P B R G

TF Ace
Keep updating your status @Baruah
In person KYC is done today. Agent asked last month salary slip, original Aadhar and PAN. Only got a thanks for applying Airtel Axis Bank Mastercard credit card .... so far. CC tracker is not yet updated. Any idea how much time bank will take to approve or reject?

Flipkart card was approved within a day without any hassle. No Physical KYC', no documents.. nothing was asked.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
In person KYC is done today. Agent asked last month salary slip, original Aadhar and PAN. Only got a thanks for applying Airtel Axis Bank Mastercard credit card .... so far. CC tracker is not yet updated. Any idea how much time bank will take to approve or reject?

Flipkart card was approved within a day without any hassle. No Physical KYC', no documents.. nothing was asked.
Axis is sometimes crazy !!
Even after Doing VKYC again physical KYC was done ?

tharun

TF Premier
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.
Is this bug present currently and what will happened to extra cash back if they fix the bug

Alex292929

TF Premier

I also did Vkyc now it's showing this, are they going visit my place too? Do they even get in touch before coming?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230328-101131_Airtel.jpg
    Screenshot_20230328-101131_Airtel.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 30