• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
is my card approved?
I haven't received any text that my application is under review.
Screenshot_20230325-210604_Airtel.jpg
Hope you have completed the Video KYC? as well, as that will be the last step and your snapshot shows that Complete KYC.

If completed vKYC and Airtel side still not updated, it is OK, chances of getting is 99% if you already have a existing relationship with AXIS CC + no cards obtained in the last 3months.

Alex292929

TF Premier
Hope you have completed the Video KYC? as well, as that will be the last step and your snapshot shows that Complete KYC.

If completed vKYC and Airtel side still not updated, it is OK, chances of getting is 99% if you already have a existing relationship with AXIS CC + no cards obtained in the last 3months.
when I uploaded the bank statement which was the last step, some error occurred
I don't have ay relationship with axis and I have obtained AP 2 months back

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
hey did you applied via Airtel Thanks app or through phone banking customer care ? and after how many months of your FK cc?

I got mine in March 2022 though request on phone.
just seeing everyone's screenshot 6 months statement is reqd.
No actually this was my first Axis card. Got it via Airtel thanks app on June 22. Based on this card I asked customer care to issue FK card on the same month. Both are paid but worth it.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
No actually this was my first Axis card. Got it via Airtel thanks app on June 22. Based on this card I asked customer care to issue FK card on the same month. Both are paid but worth it.
yeah, Airtel is extra worthy. Even though I was charged 590 on 21st March, I paid right away because already more than 5000 I have earned since one year.
and is airtel your primary number too? through which u applied airtel ?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
yeah, Airtel is extra worthy. Even though I was charged 590 on 21st March, I paid right away because already more than 5000 I have earned since one year.
and is airtel your primary number too? through which u applied airtel ?
Yes its my primary number and I have to keep buying its 301 plan over existing regular plan. They didn't have any reason to reject it😂

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
@pprakash11 @Chaitanya-a
1.yesterday I paid my 1st Airtel Axis cc bill via Axis mobile app under pay my due option through UPI...but that payment still not reflecting in my statement.when this payment will reflect on my cc account?
2. No Email or sms regarding 1st bill but I paid just from seeing total due in Axis mobile app. When will I get my previous month's cashback?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
@pprakash11 @Chaitanya-a
1.yesterday I paid my 1st Airtel Axis cc bill via Axis mobile app under pay my due option through UPI...but that payment still not reflecting in my statement.when this payment will reflect on my cc account?
It takes 3-4 days for settlement.
2. No Email or sms regarding 1st bill but I paid just from seeing total due in Axis mobile app. When will I get my previous month's cashback?
If that's your 1st month then you'll get cashback at the ending of 2nd month. 2 days before the bill generation of 2nd month.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Everybody who has applied for Airtel Axis CC, everyone has uploaded 6 months statement? or somebody was not asked as well ?
I wasn't, was holding Axis CC already and had to do a vKYC, that's it.

Only thing I remember is I had to wait for 3months as one of earlier card got rejected on the same ground