• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Axis ACE Credit Card Huge Devaluation Alert

Iam₹K$

TF Premier
If you recently got the card, wait for 90 days. Because they'll not approve mostly before 90 days. Nodal can't change the rules
Is it 90 days or 60 days, I applied for Airtel axis, 1 week after acquiring Axis Neo and was told to reapply after 60 days.

Eye of Ajay

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Customer care says that ACE has been discontinued from their end. I used to hold it once upon a time but had to close the same to get the Vistara Infinite now they are not letting me take it again anymore.

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Customer care says that ACE has been discontinued from their end. I used to hold it once upon a time but had to close the same to get the Vistara Infinite now they are not letting me take it again anymore.
Mostly Ace can be applied through Gpay (banner) or app (pre-approved). No offline, no direct link, no customer care route.

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Wait for few months, you'll get it preapproved. The card has lost its charm,it'll be easily available after few months as people slowly realise this

As reported cant upgrade to ACE or even apply if Gpay does not have banner hell even BM says that the card does not exist in system :( So no offine application.

Rdspam

TF Premier
hello, I got my axis ace just little over a month back. I already had kiwi so I couldn’t apply from gpay even though the offer was there (existing customers can’t apply) but around two months back the card showed up in my axis app as pre approved. Only prior relation I had with axis was kiwi and citi rewards cards.

from my experience the only reliable ways to get ace now is pre approved on gpay or in the axis mobile app

Mruseless

TF Premier
hello, I got my axis ace just little over a month back. I already had kiwi so I couldn’t apply from gpay even though the offer was there (existing customers can’t apply) but around two months back the card showed up in my axis app as pre approved. Only prior relation I had with axis was kiwi and citi rewards cards.

from my experience the only reliable ways to get ace now is pre approved on gpay or in the axis mobile app
Yaa you can get ace in axis app,as it is pre approved to you

Iam₹K$

TF Premier
How often axis bank increase credit limit ? Is there any time limit?
As per my experience
My Flipkart axis was approved with 53k limit in nov. 2022, got pre approved Ace with shared limit in Aug 2023, but limit remained same. Then applied for Neo in Dec 2023 and got approved with 2.1L limit which was shared on all card.

I believe axis gives credit limit in accordance with Icici , previously my icici limit was 1.06L which was increased to 4.2L. In my case exact half was provided.

Das.N

TF Ace
As per my experience
My Flipkart axis was approved with 53k limit in nov. 2022, got pre approved Ace with shared limit in Aug 2023, but limit remained same. Then applied for Neo in Dec 2023 and got approved with 2.1L limit which was shared on all card.

I believe axis gives credit limit in accordance with Icici , previously my icici limit was 1.06L which was increased to 4.2L. In my case exact half was provided.
My ICICI card increased from 160000 to 220000 to 460000.
But axis remains the same, only 70000 in ace.

Iam₹K$

TF Premier
Apply for a new axis credit card (Neo is free, can be closed later) , most probably they will approve increased limit.
Or you can save yourself from this hassle, if you have salary slip, they have given double credit limit as per monthly salary

Das.N

TF Ace
Apply for a new axis credit card (Neo is free, can be closed later) , most probably they will approve increased limit.
Or you can save yourself from this hassle, if you have salary slip, they have given double credit limit as per monthly salary
I don't have any salary slip now, but have a good amount of ITR. But I don't want another credit enquiry from axis in my cibil, that's why was waiting for pre approved limit enhancement. Even HDFC, SBI, ICICI has enhanced my limit in last year. A new Indusind card was approved with a decent limit. All my other bank's cards have a decent amount of limit except Axis. Probably they have forgotten me after approval of the credit card.

Mruseless

TF Premier
I don't have any salary slip now, but have a good amount of ITR. But I don't want another credit enquiry from axis in my cibil, that's why was waiting for pre approved limit enhancement. Even HDFC, SBI, ICICI has enhanced my limit in last year. A new Indusind card was approved with a decent limit. All my other bank's cards have a decent amount of limit except Axis. Probably they have forgotten me after approval of the credit card.
I have Axis neo rupay Ltf with 15k but have icici with 1.65lakh should I apply axis neo visa ltf