• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Axis ACE Credit Card Huge Devaluation Alert

James

TF Ace
Having said that , I still have this screen when I click on "Apply for New CC" even after I received the card ...
Does this mean I am not eligible to get another card until this disappears??? and any certain period for this to happen? or do I need to do something to get rid of this screen?

1694608967157.png
In my case, this was showing for 3 months after approval then I got offers

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It only becomes a spectacle when a person starts to believe that their own experiences are the only ones that matter, and they see themselves as the center of the universe. Why is it so difficult to understand that anything is possible? 🤭
Sure..I will have my last say in this regard ..

The more stiff you are , the more bouncy it becomes...
The more flexible you are , the more force you can absorb and be stable..
Peace guys

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Ace 5% cashback limit for this month on Gpay is exhausted and still need to pay a bill. Will paying an electricity bill on Tata Neu app with Ace card fetch 2% cashback?

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
2% cashback is unlimited
Thanks. Yes I am aware that 2% cashback is unlimited but my question is, will the above transaction (Tata Neu Electricity payment) be eligible for that 2%? In card t&c they have mentioned bill payment (utility) and other categories separately, hence the confusion.

Yes 90 days are the minimum cool down period but in rare cases, they approved for few people but I won't recommend it
will it work other way around - say got pre approved cards but you apply axis but either rejected or approved then you go in app to apply pre approved.

technically system should instant dispatch pre approved cards

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
Since we're talking about pre-approved cards, I've also a query regarding ace pre-approved.

So I applied ace for my mom since it was showing pre-approved(she has sb account) but at the end it came that "We're sorry, there's some issue with application. Please click here to continue applying" and it showed some card reference number. When clicking on that link it opens axis new card apply interface where it asks everything and I think cibil will hit there and ace never shows up there. What should I do now ?

Now additionally coming to me, I got rejected for ace twice, once from my gpay and once from my brother's gpay earlier(Last one being in July/Aug). So I got Airtel axis around 3-4 months back and now I'm getting ace as pre-approved too in my app( I also have sb account). I'm worried that even after 6 months if I apply I'll face same issue as my mom. What should I do ? 😔😔

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
will it work other way around - say got pre approved cards but you apply axis but either rejected or approved then you go in app to apply pre approved.

technically system should instant dispatch pre approved cards
Yes, it will work, provided it's pre-approved and visible in your app. You can apply, and the card will be generated instantly.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Since we're talking about pre-approved cards, I've also a query regarding ace pre-approved.

So I applied ace for my mom since it was showing pre-approved(she has sb account) but at the end it came that "We're sorry, there's some issue with application. Please click here to continue applying" and it showed some card reference number. When clicking on that link it opens axis new card apply interface where it asks everything and I think cibil will hit there and ace never shows up there. What should I do now ?

Now additionally coming to me, I got rejected for ace twice, once from my gpay and once from my brother's gpay earlier(Last one being in July/Aug). So I got Airtel axis around 3-4 months back and now I'm getting ace as pre-approved too in my app( I also have sb account). I'm worried that even after 6 months if I apply I'll face same issue as my mom. What should I do ? 😔😔
We will only know if you apply. If there are no issues, as in your mother's case, the card will be generated instantly once you give your consent. However, if a new application becomes available, you don't have to proceed, and this way, it will not impact your CIBIL score.

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
We will only know if you apply. If there are no issues, as in your mother's case, the card will be generated instantly once you give your consent. However, if a new application becomes available, you don't have to proceed, and this way, it will not impact your CIBIL score.
So nothing can be done in my mother's case ? I want to try that first as she will be using it and I won't

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
So nothing can be done in my mother's case ? I want to try that first as she will be using it and I won't
Is the pre-approved offer showing up again, and when did this happen? If it's not appearing, there's nothing that can be done at this point, and the only option is to apply for the card from scratch.