• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Axis ACE Credit Card Huge Devaluation Alert

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
Is the pre-approved offer showing up again, and when did this happen? If it's not appearing, there's nothing that can be done at this point, and the only option is to apply for the card from scratch.
No it's showing same thing only when I go to pre-approved section.😔😔

This happened 2 days back.

I'm thinking of trying to write to pno and try once that way.

Last edited:

James

TF Ace
will it work other way around - say got pre approved cards but you apply axis but either rejected or approved then you go in app to apply pre approved.

technically system should instant dispatch pre approved cards
See, I had pre approved offers in axis mobile Oct month. But I applied airtel axis and waited for approval. I got airtel card approval message. Then I went to check my pre approved offers in axis mobile. But they're gone on the same day. So axis is smart. You can try that also

See, I had pre approved offers in axis mobile Oct month. But I applied airtel axis and waited for approval. I got airtel card approval message. Then I went to check my pre approved offers in axis mobile. But they're gone on the same day. So axis is smart. You can try that also
too late, i already applied pre approved coz i was thinking what if airtel is rejected then i might not be able to apply pre approved.

so in future, i need to choose one either airtel or pre approved as well.

James

TF Ace
too late, i already applied pre approved coz i was thinking what if airtel is rejected then i might not be able to apply pre approved.

so in future, i need to choose one either airtel or pre approved as well.
LOL, if you have pre approved offers, your application will be defenitely approved. Because they're ready to offer you a card that's why they're showing pre approved offers. Now you took the pre approved offer, then your application will be not approved but for some people it'll be approved. If it's rejected, the reason will be you recently availed a new card

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
LOL, if you have pre approved offers, your application will be defenitely approved. Because they're ready to offer you a card that's why they're showing pre approved offers. Now you took the pre approved offer, then your application will be not approved but for some people it'll be approved. If it's rejected, the reason will be you recently availed a new card
Am I the exception to this. ?🥲🥲

See my post
Since we're talking about pre-approved cards, I've also a query regarding ace pre-approved.

So I applied ace for my mom since it was showing pre-approved(she has sb account) but at the end it came that "We're sorry, there's some issue with application. Please click here to continue applying" and it showed some card reference number. When clicking on that link it opens axis new card apply interface where it asks everything and I think cibil will hit there and ace never shows up there. What should I do now ?

Now additionally coming to me, I got rejected for ace twice, once from my gpay and once from my brother's gpay earlier(Last one being in July/Aug). So I got Airtel axis around 3-4 months back and now I'm getting ace as pre-approved too in my app( I also have sb account). I'm worried that even after 6 months if I apply I'll face same issue as my mom. What should I do ? 😔😔

yes i was in dilemma and never had this situation. i wanted airtel more than any other card so very tempted to apply but afraid if rejected then will loose the invitation.

James

TF Ace
yes, but I already got the card and requested nodal if they can make any exception for application consideration otherwise I'll apply after 90 days
If you recently got the card, wait for 90 days. Because they'll not approve mostly before 90 days. Nodal can't change the rules

If you recently got the card, wait for 90 days. Because they'll not approve mostly before 90 days. Nodal can't change the rules
yes, i might be travelling outside after few months so thats bummer for me.

i had 10+ axis pre approve cards Samsung, atlas , signature except airtel. anyways lets see in few months

I got ace from pre approved offers before 6 months. Ace is in pre approved offers as of now.
yes, that's why i applied coz it was 100% approved no check or documents. i am now considering applying axis with family details. she already have hdfc card 1.30l limit and decent score so it might be worth a shot. me and my family both have invitation.

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got ACE pre-approved 2 months back, took it, till now showing ACE only when I go to Pre-Approved. Guess have to wait till 90 days