• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU CC application expiry

saiki4116

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have seen that AU offering some LTF card as a financial year end offer. I applied and they are offering LTF Au LIT card and paid Vetta and Zenith card, so didn't proceed forward as I was hoping to get their regular LTF

I am about close SC ultimate card, so wanted to replace it with a AU LTF card.

If I don't select the card, by what period AU deems it to a closed application. Since this is not exactly a rejection, do I have wait 6 months for the cooldown?
I think made a mistake by applying with this route, should have applied via their Xcite program.

anirbanm

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have seen that AU offering some LTF card as a financial year end offer. I applied and they are offering LTF Au LIT card and paid Vetta and Zenith card, so didn't proceed forward as I was hoping to get their regular LTF

I am about close SC ultimate card, so wanted to replace it with a AU LTF card.

If I don't select the card, by what period AU deems it to a closed application. Since this is not exactly a rejection, do I have wait 6 months for the cooldown?
I think made a mistake by applying with this route, should have applied via their Xcite program.
You can ask AU to delete your application

I have sent a request to delete the Lead via email and their team called me and said that I would have to wait 45 days to get it deleted.
Escalate on this - I recently did - got a mail that it will be deleted within 5 business days, will wait for that or again escalate. If you don't do anything then it should take 45-50 days for system to auto remove the lead id. But they definitely can remove the lead id earlier than that.

pradeepG

TF Premier
Escalate on this - I recently did - got a mail that it will be deleted within 5 business days, will wait for that or again escalate. If you don't do anything then it should take 45-50 days for system to auto remove the lead id. But they definitely can remove the lead id earlier than that.
whats the email id?

deep@vie

TF Legend
A lead ID cannot be deleted earlier than 45 days of application date & takes 5 to 7 working days.
Lead auto deletes after 6months

whats the email id?
pno@aubank.in

A lead ID cannot be deleted earlier than 45 days of application date & takes 5 to 7 working days.
Lead auto deletes after 6months
Yeah I know - but when I mailed to lvl1 - they told 5 business days - asked for update - again told to wait 5 days - after wasting 15 days - mailed to pno directly - they also told 5 days - but PNO deleted my lead id.

what was the time difference between both applications and was any one of it via swipeup platform?
Some 20 days difference - nothing via swipe up - normal route only. Via normal route , initially I applied for Au Lit as it was LTF and other cards were showing chargeable, later agent called and said my company is in employer list so would get zenith also LTF. So deleted lead id via pno and then got Zenith LTF.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Would have never taken paid Zenith - only LTF.
Paid Magnus is ok not paid Zenith.
Normal route only - not swipe up as was not guaranteed on getting Zenith
Thanks, I applied through swipe up,i entered the BIN number it told i am not eligible for swipe up program and took me to regular CC application from, now i can see 3 cards paid Vetta, Zenith & LTF LIT. My doubt is will i get Zenith as LTF

GopalB

TF Buzz
they are not deleting lead id in my case, whenever i mail to them, they just revert same template mail with 4-5 generic reasons for rejection of the card application, nothing else, no calls no followups from pno nothing. Its been 60 days of my previous application. any solution?
Got ur lead id deleted?

GopalB

TF Buzz
Have maild below to pno; anything else to be done ?

Hi Team,

Hope you and your family are doing well.

I closed my AU Vetta life time free credit card xx in Feb 2023, due to some personal reasons.

Now I want to reapply for zenith, but even after more than 6 months have passed, I can't because your system is not taking request and saying i am already a AU credit card holder and not letting me apply further.

Can you please get my lead id deleted so that I can apply for same? I have reached out to customer care multiple times and they told me to wait for 5 working days but nothing happens as such.

My lead id is : xxxx

pradeepG

TF Premier
Have maild below to pno; anything else to be done ?

Hi Team,

Hope you and your family are doing well.

I closed my AU Vetta life time free credit card xx in Feb 2023, due to some personal reasons.

Now I want to reapply for zenith, but even after more than 6 months have passed, I can't because your system is not taking request and saying i am already a AU credit card holder and not letting me apply further.

Can you please get my lead id deleted so that I can apply for same? I have reached out to customer care multiple times and they told me to wait for 5 working days but nothing happens as such.

My lead id is : xxxx
bhai itni polite mail to woh bulk me mark as read kardete hain. RBI ka danda chalao, tabhi kaam karte hain yeh, prem-pyaar se bahut mails ki inko, har baar same template aaya, RBI ke dande ka daar hi chalega aur kaam hoga... nahi to yeh kuch bhi bhoot ki kahani suna denge har baar...