• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU CC application expiry

saiki4116

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have seen that AU offering some LTF card as a financial year end offer. I applied and they are offering LTF Au LIT card and paid Vetta and Zenith card, so didn't proceed forward as I was hoping to get their regular LTF

I am about close SC ultimate card, so wanted to replace it with a AU LTF card.

If I don't select the card, by what period AU deems it to a closed application. Since this is not exactly a rejection, do I have wait 6 months for the cooldown?
I think made a mistake by applying with this route, should have applied via their Xcite program.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi @deep@vie , can you help me in removing my lead id. I am planning to get au ixigo card since it is LTF right now but can't as it shows already have an existing application. Tried contacting customer care but they are not helping
Even their PNO don't bother to respond queries other than Automated Email 😭 idk what they're trying to do with this shitty service.
for AU bank CC queries, our bhai @deep@vie is much bettern than AU bank PNO.. please wait until he enter into this thread ..

mnh007786

TF Buzz
My applications for an AU card have been rejected twice due to having the same office and residential address. Despite my multiple credit cards from other banks and a CIBIL score of 750 plus, I have been unable to obtain the card. Any suggestions on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated, especially considering that my last application was rejected 8 months ago.

deep@vie

TF Legend
My applications for an AU card have been rejected twice due to having the same office and residential address. Despite my multiple credit cards from other banks and a CIBIL score of 750 plus, I have been unable to obtain the card. Any suggestions on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated, especially considering that my last application was rejected 8 months ago.
Arr you self-employed with office at home & no infra?