• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Card overriding pre-approved offer

ontherocks

TF Premier
So I have a pre-approved offer of Altura+ in my savings account.
As per the eligible employer list and my existing cards with their limits, I am eligible for a higher variant LTF like for e.g. Vetta if applied via here https://www.technofino.in/community...-from-au-bank-lifetime-free-company-list.177/ or AU Swipe Up.
But AU Bank credit card employee mentioned that if there is a pre-approved offer in your savings account, AU will not allow getting any other card. As soon as you enter your details, AU's system will detect that you have a savings account and will detect the pre-approved credit card offer and will issue that card.
If I didn't have a savings account or didn't have a pre-approved credit card offer in my savings account I would have got Zenith/Vetta. Its like AU is punishing for having a savings account with them.
Anyone knows a way to override the pre-approved offer?

Last edited:

Nilanchal

TF Premier
I got a pre-approved offer of platinum savings account.
Will it be a zero mab? Or same as the product description ?
If same, then what's the need of sending pre -approved offer of platinum savings account when one can easily open it online ?

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So I have a pre-approved offer of Altura+ in my savings account.
As per the eligible employer list and my existing cards with their limits, I am eligible for a higher variant LTF like for e.g. Vetta if applied via here https://www.technofino.in/community...-from-au-bank-lifetime-free-company-list.177/ or AU Swipe Up.
But AU Bank credit card employee mentioned that if there is a pre-approved offer in your savings account, AU will not allow getting any other card. As soon as you enter your details, AU's system will detect that you have a savings account and will detect the pre-approved credit card offer and will issue that card.
If I didn't have a savings account or didn't have a pre-approved credit card offer in my savings account I would have got Zenith/Vetta. Its like AU is punishing for having a savings account with them.
Anyone knows a way to override the pre-approved offer?
Account variant? Account age? And average balance?