• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Au bank VKYC weird experience

asahi

TF Premier
Normally vkyc I got accustomed was: ask dob mail etc for verification & then show pan & aadhar then sign that’s it.
Au bank:
1.no matter what I’m not allowed to show Aadhar,
2.multiple times she keeps on repeating same questions even though i answered at the very 1st time, still she keep on asking same questions & i’ve to answer the same again & again
3.i’ve to explain clearly for What purpose I’m opening this account, i’ve to explain crystal clearly
4. She asked do i have any other bank accounts then i’ve to explain about them
5. She asked, me to show my house around for some reason
6. Biggest shocker: she questioned why I’m using iCloud mail instead of gmail. So i’ve to explain why I’m using iCloud mail to her instead of gmail, what the hell man.
7. She asked me where I’m working my salary my designation & also nature of work & my company field of work(it’s just savings account man)
8. Idk why but for some reason she keep on repeating don’t use this account for other reasons

9. She enquired whether i read terms & conditions of bank, how i got to know about Au bank
10. At last she shared a mail & asked me to give feedback about our interaction. I’ll definitely give once my account is opened

Believe it or not at no point its seemed like a account opening call, it seemed like i was being questioned for my life choices it’s seems more like a grilling

Last edited:

leonneel

TF Premier
They clearly want only worthy customers who are gonna take loans, invest. No poor customers allowed hence wants to see the house.
Absolutely no money rotators who are gonna feed on their profits mergin and use their server for free.
Wanna know income details so they can issue u pre approved cc.
They clearly now don't issue cc to every tom dick and harry who r rotate money and take advantage of their cc cashback rp.

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
Mail sent as advised
@deep@vie @S S V Again got a call from customer care, not from PNO office just normal CC. Now the lady is saying that your office verification is yet to be done, i told her its already done thrice and at each ocassion i was physically available and my photograph was also clicked. She said we would have to reinitiate and do it again as in their records it is still showing as pending.
I dont know what the hell is going on, I am now least interested in their card. Just wondering the kind of after service we can expect post issuance of card.
Since i had no choice have asked her to initiate it again, any idea where this will finally lead to Or this circus will go on forever.

deep@vie

TF Legend
@deep@vie @S S V Again got a call from customer care, not from PNO office just normal CC. Now the lady is saying that your office verification is yet to be done, i told her its already done thrice and at each ocassion i was physically available and my photograph was also clicked. She said we would have to reinitiate and do it again as in their records it is still showing as pending.
I dont know what the hell is going on, I am now least interested in their card. Just wondering the kind of after service we can expect post issuance of card.
Since i had no choice have asked her to initiate it again, any idea where this will finally lead to Or this circus will go on forever.
Ask the verifier to update it in front of you.
This is rare incidence.