• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank offline application offline experience

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has anyone who applied offline share your experience.

I applied C2C it was rejected so they switched it over to salary basis then I got a mail stating welcome to world of credit cards with card variant and limit along with my application details (email id, address etc.)

Does this mean the application is approved or will there be any more checks and it may get rejected?

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes two calls for normal address and details verification
Thanks ! I just applied yesterday and received the email along with application details as I’m having their sb account , lets wait for verification @Tosh thank you once again because it’s weird process nobody received this kind of email.

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
U applied through cross sales team? In your email there should be attachment having all those details
Applied through mobile banking! Not applied through cross sales, but I received email with attachment as application details.. not received any approval sms or email @Tosh

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You should get one soon. There was a small change in limit given to me from what was shared on the email attachment but well that's a problem for another day currently waiting for response from team it's been 7 days 😪

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You should get one soon. There was a small change in limit given to me from what was shared on the email attachment but well that's a problem for another day currently waiting for response from team it's been 7 days 😪
Thanks for the reply! Actually how many days took you received blue dart sms from this attachment email @Tosh

armat

TF Premier
Has anyone who applied offline share your experience.

I applied C2C it was rejected so they switched it over to salary basis then I got a mail stating welcome to world of credit cards with card variant and limit along with my application details (email id, address etc.)

Does this mean the application is approved or will there be any more checks and it may get rejected?
do they accept application on card to card basis ?