• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank offline application offline experience

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has anyone who applied offline share your experience.

I applied C2C it was rejected so they switched it over to salary basis then I got a mail stating welcome to world of credit cards with card variant and limit along with my application details (email id, address etc.)

Does this mean the application is approved or will there be any more checks and it may get rejected?

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I applied C2C it was rejected so they switched it over to salary basis then I got a mail stating welcome to world of credit cards with card variant and limit along with my application details (email id, address etc.)

Does this mean the application is approved or will there be any more checks and it may get rejected?
Bro ! I'm on your boat tell what happened to you

When i got email for approval then, it specifically mentioned Approved in the subject and in the email.

Check online for application status.

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
When i got email for approval then, it specifically mentioned Approved in the subject and in the email.

Check online for application status.
1st issue they sent attachment not opened ,tried my all name combination with DOB (ddmmyy) 2nd i just check online its show under review, can you tell me how many days or hours you received approved mail after submitted mail with application details

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear AU Bank Credit Cardholder,

Welcome to the world of endless possibilities with your new AU Bank Credit Card! This email contains all the information relevant to your Credit Card and your application.

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

How to apply for C2C offline? Any agent number? Can you DM please.
And can we get Zeneth Lifetime Free by C2C?

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How to apply for C2C offline? Any agent number? Can you DM please.
And can we get Zeneth Lifetime Free by C2C?
I am working with a company from their list as confirmed by bank employee who filed my application. Still the card was not LTF so waiting for confirmation on email not heard back yet