• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List

Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.

Attachments

• TechnoFino LTF_list_AU_Bank.pdf
    386.4 KB · Views: 15,832
Last edited:

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
TBH it's really sad to see that major banks don't have Kolkata in their list.

TBH from personal experience, I can say that Bangalore has way more opportunities for using CC as compared to Kolkata, but well.
Anirban I'm sorry to differ with you but AU is not a major bank, they just started.
All the major banks have services here in Kolkata to be very specific, StanC, HSBC & Citi these are the 3-4 banks which requires a metro city to be eligible for their credit cards & Kolkata is eligible for that.

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
they'll only offer you card on the basis of your CIBIL (in case of online application). if you need specific card, try applying offline :)
I tried applying offline through c2c basis, but in that too when the agent tried to apply through their tab the highest card offered to me was Vetta. Is there something I am missing in applying offline?

chinmay

TF Select
I tried applying offline through c2c basis, but in that too when the agent tried to apply through their tab the highest card offered to me was Vetta. Is there something I am missing in applying offline?
Even with that salary they are not giving Zenith.
Even similar thing happend to me while applying online.

Maybe it’s not worth trying for their card; Vetta seems not at all beneficial

chinmay

TF Select
Do you get to know the card variant while applying online? Like before a cibil enquiry is made?
Nope; AU bank does the CIBIL check in the very first step, and after filing all the details is when it shows the card offered and limit on the last screen.

I was offered Vetta with 2.6L as highest variant.

Dunno why AU does CIBIL check at start 😞

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Well, they get basic info, Cibil score, CC portfolio of application so they have something to work with.
When I see my credit score on Cred app I see score above 800. Is there any mechanism to check CIBIL score without registering with them?

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hellow everyone. Sab ne Au Zenith LTF apne portfolio me mentioned kiya hua hai. Par AU vala banda ghar aake bolta hai spend bas offer 1st year only hai. LTF nahi. To sab kya MNC list vale hi hai. Ya koi tarika hai Zenith LTF karneka.. esa jaruri nahi k zenith agar VETTA bhi LTF Mil sake to chalega. Au vala har sal spend hoga to hi free hoga koi bhi card one time spend vale nahi hai esa bol raha hai. Koi help mil sakti hai.. @TechnoFino @himesh8924 @anirbanm @Skh27

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hellow everyone. Sab ne Au Zenith LTF apne portfolio me mentioned kiya hua hai. Par AU vala banda ghar aake bolta hai spend bas offer 1st year only hai. LTF nahi. To sab kya MNC list vale hi hai. Ya koi tarika hai Zenith LTF karneka.. esa jaruri nahi k zenith agar VETTA bhi LTF Mil sake to chalega. Au vala har sal spend hoga to hi free hoga koi bhi card one time spend vale nahi hai esa bol raha hai. Koi help mil sakti hai.. @TechnoFino @himesh8924 @anirbanm @Skh27
Aur koi tarika nahi hai