• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applying for multiple credit cards CIBIL impact

Gautham

TF Premier
Hi All,

I applied for 4 new credit cards from May 1st and got all 4 approved. I applied for 2 secondary cards as well and got them too. I got 3 Limit enhancement in the last 2 months as well. Only time will tell how this is going to impact my credit score.

thunderbolt

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I applied for 4 new credit cards from May 1st and got all 4 approved. I applied for 2 secondary cards as well and got them too. I got 3 Limit enhancement in the last 2 months as well. Only time will tell how this is going to impact my credit score.
Nice, what are those cards & their limits ?

skvignesh

TF Premier
SBI Simplyclick with 1 lakh limit
SCB Digismart and Smart with 1.83 lakh
Citi Rewards with 80k
BoB got approved but did not receive card yet.
Already have 2 axis cards. Applied for Axis airtel through cc and got it too with 2 lakh limit.
Axis Airtel approved after how many days of applying via call?

AsB

TF Ace
Hi All,

Was there any significant drop in CIBIL ? If yes, how much was the drop please, if you don't mind?