• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applying for Airtel Axis Credit Card..

pratikjain4

TF Premier
I am trying to apply for airtel axis credit card via Airtel app, but after clicking on the banner at the bottom of the home screen , all I see is a white, blank page. Anyone else having same issue ?

Aman

TF Buzz
Hi. I am getting an Axis Credit Card, but I am confused if I should go for Airtel Axis CC or Axis Ace CC.
Which is the one to go with or is there any other Axis CC to consider?

Cheritha

TF Select
I am trying to apply for airtel axis credit card via Airtel app, but after clicking on the banner at the bottom of the home screen , all I see is a white, blank page. Anyone else having same issue ?
I have called Customer Care
They said they can upgrade my current card Neo to airtel axis card - i have to deactivate Neo after receiving the Airtel one
No extra documents or process required

Btw can anyone suggest if it worth upgrading to Airtel Axiw Card? I have Broadband bill of 1600rs per month
Or
Shoul I opt for Axis Ace (I heard it is not suggested fo ios device - mine is one)

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have called Customer Care
They said they can upgrade my current card Neo to airtel axis card - i have to deactivate Neo after receiving the Airtel one
No extra documents or process required

Btw can anyone suggest if it worth upgrading to Airtel Axiw Card? I have Broadband bill of 1600rs per month
Or
Shoul I opt for Axis Ace (I heard it is not suggested fo ios device - mine is one)
For 1600 broadband bill is worth you would get 300rs every month, otherwise ace card is heavy spenders. If you spend more than one lakh in month get ace card , I’m using ace card nothing special to me , after used one year lot of cashback issue with them every time I escalate and resolved.