• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Apply ICICI Coral Rupay LTF or wait for Sapphiro

shrewdoc

TF Ace
I am already holding ICICI Sapphiro Mastercard + Amex on LTF basis. I am an ICICI WM customer
I now have LTF offer for Coral Rupay but not Rubyx Rupay.

1698584743754.png

Should I apply for Coral Rupay of wait for Rubyx Rupay LTF offer / Sapphiro Rupay to be released ?
I don't think Sapphiro Rupay is getting released. Just a hunch.

saurabhduasd

TF Select
I am already holding ICICI Sapphiro Mastercard + Amex on LTF basis. I am an ICICI WM customer
I now have LTF offer for Coral Rupay but not Rubyx Rupay.

1698584743754.png

Should I apply for Coral Rupay of wait for Rubyx Rupay LTF offer / Sapphiro Rupay to be released ?
Where in the icicibank.com site does these card offers can be seen ?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don't think Sapphiro Rupay is getting released. Just a hunch.
same feeling, but they had said that all 3 gemstones would be released on Rupay platform... and we now have Rubyx on Rupay as well..

so, having some hopes for Sapphiro Rupay as well. It won't be on Rupay Select afaik icici

cardio_guy

TF Ace
I have a similar question. I am using Amazon ICICI for the last 1+ year (card limit is 10L). Recently I opened salary account with ICICI and they told me I can get Rubyx LTF. But I wanted Sapphiro LTF. They said they cannot give Sapphiro LTF now. It needs salary 2L+.
Should I take Rubyx LTF now, or wait for Sapphiro LTF offer? How many variants are there for Rubyx - Visa, Master and Rupay? Will I get all three? (Will all 3 will be active at the same time, or can I keep only one variant at a time?) Please help.

Ninad97

TF Buzz
I have a similar question. I am using Amazon ICICI for the last 1+ year (card limit is 10L). Recently I opened salary account with ICICI and they told me I can get Rubyx LTF. But I wanted Sapphiro LTF. They said they cannot give Sapphiro LTF now. It needs salary 2L+.
Should I take Rubyx LTF now, or wait for Sapphiro LTF offer? How many variants are there for Rubyx - Visa, Master and Rupay? Will I get all three? (Will all 3 will be active at the same time, or can I keep only one variant at a time?) Please help.
Take the rubyx LTF. I had rejected and was waiting for a better card for me but they didnt instead they spammed me with loan offers
I had to complain their higher management,, and wait for about 1 month of their process to get rubyx LTF finally

KLB@96

TF Premier
for opening savings account they are offering LTF rubyx ? is that the only criteria ?

no_name

TF Buzz
I have ICICI Platinum and APAY as LTF and Rubyx as FYF.
I am eligible for Rubyx LTF (via alumni offer). If I close my Rubyx card today, any suggestion when should i apply for LTF Rubyx?

helloworld

TF Legend
I have ICICI Platinum and APAY as LTF and Rubyx as FYF.
I am eligible for Rubyx LTF (via alumni offer). If I close my Rubyx card today, any suggestion when should i apply for LTF Rubyx?

Apply along with current cards, if they asked for closure proceed with them (mostly not happen) else get the LTF card and close paid cards later. ICICI allows 3 to 4 gemstone cards at a time.