• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

App to save card details

Post number 56 has been selected as best answer.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Yeah. Thanks for it and I am enrolled in 2FA since the time Google introduced it :)

Apart from my passwords/card details, Google knows more things than even I know about myself :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Best ways is always to keep in encrypted vault..

There are targeted attack on chrome which have leaks some data of users..

superstar@123

TF Select
Best ways is always to keep in encrypted vault..

There are targeted attack on chrome which have leaks some data of users..
Noted, however, never heard that saved cards being compromised through Chrome.

However, there is no 100% secure way of storing senstive data in this age and it does boils down to one thing, convenience vs security.

sidp

TF Ace
Safest and most convenient way is password manager of your own device if you have apple or samsung ( S & A series) phones. These in-built manager are backed up by hardware level encryption which are much much safer than any other free option you can find (Even most paid ones). Please also know that apple and samsung have been working on it for years.

Without the in depth knowledge of hardware and specially designed hw, sw can never be fully optimized. Look at the battery and ram management of apple. Even mighty samsung doesn't come close.

At most you can look at safe folder by pixel or think shield by moto( which btw is chinese brand now). Considering how much CCP sponsors the Chinese brands and how much data they send back to their server, a little inconvenience will be more convenient in the long run.

superstar@123

TF Select
Safest and most convenient way is password manager of your own device if you have apple or samsung ( S & A series) phones. These in-built manager are backed up by hardware level encryption which are much much safer than any other free option you can find (Even most paid ones). Please also know that apple and samsung have been working on it for years.

Without the in depth knowledge of hardware and specially designed hw, sw can never be fully optimized. Look at the battery and ram management of apple. Even mighty samsung doesn't come close.

At most you can look at safe folder by pixel or think shield by moto( which btw is chinese brand now). Considering how much CCP sponsors the Chinese brands and how much data they send back to their server, a little inconvenience will be more convenient in the long run.
Yes, Samsung wallet is really good and if someone is into Samsung eco-system, they should definitely use it!

And you did rightly pointed about Chinese app and hence what I have suggested is an Indian app, if builtin options are not available!

dexter_greycells

TF Premier
If someone prefers a totally offline solution and does not want to risk a free app whose code may not be visible to you, try the attached text file. Download it and rename it from .txt to .html. It will open up in Chrome on mobile/desktop. On mobile it will show one card per row, one desktop it will show three. Clicking on the particular card will copy the card number for you to paste somewhere.

You can open the HTML file with a text editor like Notepad and replace the card name, number, CVV, expiry dates and the card background colour and font colour. You can add as many cards as you want. You need to be a programmer to use this.

Attachments

• All My Cards.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 11

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You can simply save in a .txt file and compress it to .zip with a password and save it in gdrive.

You can simply utilize it in offline, but you miss graphics ui

Need
-- Zarchiver (optional if you can manage with xplore)
-- Xplore (file manager with several features, interface seems confusing)
-- Gdrive (optional only if you want cloud option)
Complication he complication hai solution ka pta nhi