• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

App to save card details

Post number 56 has been selected as best answer.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I Keep it in Samsung Pass & it can be easily accessed Via Samsung Keyboard & it has biometric authentication
I use samsung galaxy flagships for years now and it never occurred to me about Samsung pass. started using it right away. thanks mate for reminding.
The only thing in samsung pass (accessed via samsung wallet app) is that we can save the card number and view it with expiration, but no space to punch in the CVV. But again within the samsung pass, there is a tab for notes, can type in all the cvvs there. And viola, all secured under Samsung KNOX from a hardware & software level.

sidp

TF Ace
I use samsung galaxy flagships for years now and it never occurred to me about Samsung pass. started using it right away. thanks mate for reminding.
The only thing in samsung pass (accessed via samsung wallet app) is that we can save the card number and view it with expiration, but no space to punch in the CVV. But again within the samsung pass, there is a tab for notes, can type in all the cvvs there. And viola, all secured under Samsung KNOX from a hardware & software level.
You can save under notes of samsung pass or you can create a samsung note under safe folder. 1st one is better option

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have been using Microsoft Authenticator app but usually, I just remember the 13 to 14 card numbers so yeah

In today's scenario, many individuals possess more than five credit cards, making it impractical to carry them all at once. Moreover, for most online purchases, only the card number is required.
Storing card details in a convenient yet secure manner has been a priority for me. Over the years, I've explored solutions that strike a balance between convenience and security. Here's my take on a few options:

1. Folio: I've used this for over a year, and the recent launch of Folio 2.0 looks promising. The app allows easy copying of card numbers and saving the card itself. Despite incorporating security features, it's worth noting that Folio is a non-Indian app, and data is stored on their servers, raising security concerns.

2. Google Sheets: While a secure option, especially with two-factor authentication (2FA), it may not be the most convenient to access on a mobile device.

3. Zoop Wallet: A recent find, Zoop serves as both a document management app and a secure repository for card details. Card details stay on the phone, with cloud backup on Google Drive. This unique approach minimizes the risk of compromise, as card details aren't stored on external servers. Additionally, Google Cloud storage comes with 2FA for added security.

Of these options, I've opted for Zoop and have found it to be a satisfying choice.

If you've come across other noteworthy apps or solutions, feel free to share them. Any comments are also welcome! I hope you find this information helpful.

PS:
1. There are no referral links in this post.
2. I have searched before posting this as I could not find similar thread, however, if its there, please share it!
3. All the above options are completely free.
Let me give all of my fellow iOS users an amazing tip here. Go into settings, Safari, Autofill and then saved cards. Input all your credit card details there and it will work perfectly on sites and you'll be able to view it conveniently by using Shortcuts app and clicking on open url via safari and entering
prefs:root=SAFARI&path=AUTO_FILL&path=SAVED_CREDIT_CARDS