• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone use livquik's QuikWallet FASTag ? QuikWallet FASTag link with RuPay card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Anyone use livquik's QuikWallet FASTag ? QuikWallet FASTag link with RuPay card:

Apply link:

Presenting QuikWallet FASTag, India’s first Multi-Purpose FASTag.

Powered by LivQuik, QuikWallet is India’s first non-banking PPI to get a FASTag issuer license from NETC. The FASTag wallet is linked to a RuPay-powered prepaid card.

How does QuikWallet work?​

QuikWallet FASTag card works just like a FASTag account but with a lot more benefits. Fleet owners get free RuPay virtual cards and a physical card for a nominal fee. This single wallet (FASTag + RuPay Card) can be used for transactions across tolls and any card-accepting system i.e., e-commerce, POS, and ATM.

LQ-Blog-Creatives-Resizee-for-Blog-Page-03-1024x512.jpg

You can recharge your livquik's QuikWallet FASTag through any BBPS apps and Park+ app.

livqwik.jpg

mrbean

TF Buzz
Anyone use livquik's QuikWallet FASTag ? QuikWallet FASTag link with RuPay card:

Apply link:

Presenting QuikWallet FASTag, India’s first Multi-Purpose FASTag.

Powered by LivQuik, QuikWallet is India’s first non-banking PPI to get a FASTag issuer license from NETC. The FASTag wallet is linked to a RuPay-powered prepaid card.

How does QuikWallet work?​

QuikWallet FASTag card works just like a FASTag account but with a lot more benefits. Fleet owners get free RuPay virtual cards and a physical card for a nominal fee. This single wallet (FASTag + RuPay Card) can be used for transactions across tolls and any card-accepting system i.e., e-commerce, POS, and ATM.

LQ-Blog-Creatives-Resizee-for-Blog-Page-03-1024x512.jpg

You can recharge your livquik's QuikWallet FASTag through any BBPS apps and Park+ app.

livqwik.jpg
Unable to open account as the error is showing please contact customer care

Nadeemkh

TF Select
Does anyone facing livquick recharge failure via Amazon pay upi !?

Getting 25 back on 100 recharge offer on multiple account but it is failing time and again.

Tried last month on 28th march it failed thought i exhausted recharge limit (just used around 50k for rotation though) but not able to recharge it via upi also anyone facing same issue their sever can not be down everyday though.

Nadeemkh

TF Select
Does anyone facing livquick recharge failure via Amazon pay upi !?

Getting 25 back on 100 recharge offer on multiple account but it is failing time and again.

Tried last month on 28th march it failed thought i exhausted recharge limit (just used around 50k for rotation though) but not able to recharge it via upi also anyone facing same issue their sever can not be down everyday though.
Update none of the recharge method working for me justdial fail payzapp upi fail gpay upi fail mailed customer care with this does anybody face this issue ever?!

Nadeemkh

TF Select
Bhai thoda cool to hone de. Aaj annual closing hai sari banks ke system hila rehta hai aj ki date me.
Yes but this problem i am facing since 25th or 26th.

My brother is bank manager dude i know financial year change affects but this is something that i am facing for week now also my toll gets deducted instantly and getting notification at same time when i cross toll plaza but not able to recharge it is bit strange.so it is not server issue it is issue they need to fix may be affecting some user or specifically my account.

Last edited:

Nadeemkh

TF Select
Yes but this problem i am facing since 25th or 26th.

My brother is bank manager dude i know financial year change affects but this is something that i am facing for week now also my toll gets deducted instantly and getting notification at same time when i cross toll plaza but not able to recharge it is bit strange.so it is not server issue it is issue they need to fix may be affecting some user or specifically my account.
called up customer care looks like they startes freezing the accounts😛

Person called prashant told me that we have started freezing account for those who only uses wallet i had total 3 transaction of fastag debit since february.

Nadeemkh

TF Select
Bro atleast you are having fastag entries. Here I even don’t have fastag with me
I sent my car image rcs and register mobile number and email to that prasad guy.

I have fastag on my wife’s name car is on my mother name who has maiden surname as she is government officer before she got married to my dad.

Got this on my wife name as her account is not audited/accounted by accountant/ca.

Nadeemkh

TF Select
No. Last month upi txn was not working. This month started working again
Be careful total 700 customers got affected for transaction he clearly mentioned total transaction was 800 crore through livquick and 700 customer got blocked my last month transaction was 71000 though wallet and he said company was permitted to have wallet just for fastag use and not for p2p and p2m wallet transaction and Many customer got affected due to this that’s why it got blocked and he diverted as it was fraud transaction.

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Be careful total 700 customers got affected for transaction he clearly mentioned total transaction was 800 crore through livquick and 700 customer got blocked my last month transaction was 71000 though wallet and he said company was permitted to have wallet just for fastag use and not for p2p and p2m wallet transaction and Many customer got affected due to this that’s why it got blocked and he diverted as it was fraud transaction.
Strange. They should not have allowed this in the first place. One more reason to stay with reputed banks only
Are they blocking unutilized funds too?

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Strange. They should not have allowed this in the first place. One more reason to stay with reputed banks only

Looks like they're messing with professional abusers only, last month I had recharged around 7k rupees, used some UPI at petrol pump and toll deductions, everything be working fine.

What you're saying is like they couldn't have any usp if everything is same like bank only.

meanwhile sbi is taking more than a months time to close a random (taken by ex driver) fastag that's been unused since 2019, did multiple complaints.

Nadeemkh

TF Select
This was information agent provided these 700 are those who got fastag from him many more account are verge of block he said you have done 90 rupee fastag transaction and more p2p transaction that’s why it got blocked

Shoxie

TF Premier
This was information agent provided these 700 are those who got fastag from him many more account are verge of block he said you have done 90 rupee fastag transaction and more p2p transaction that’s why it got blocked
So, will we be able to use the funds is the question? At least we'll be able to withdraw the existing funds in the account, right?