• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone use livquik's QuikWallet FASTag ? QuikWallet FASTag link with RuPay card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Anyone use livquik's QuikWallet FASTag ? QuikWallet FASTag link with RuPay card:

Apply link:

Presenting QuikWallet FASTag, India’s first Multi-Purpose FASTag.

Powered by LivQuik, QuikWallet is India’s first non-banking PPI to get a FASTag issuer license from NETC. The FASTag wallet is linked to a RuPay-powered prepaid card.

How does QuikWallet work?​

QuikWallet FASTag card works just like a FASTag account but with a lot more benefits. Fleet owners get free RuPay virtual cards and a physical card for a nominal fee. This single wallet (FASTag + RuPay Card) can be used for transactions across tolls and any card-accepting system i.e., e-commerce, POS, and ATM.

LQ-Blog-Creatives-Resizee-for-Blog-Page-03-1024x512.jpg

You can recharge your livquik's QuikWallet FASTag through any BBPS apps and Park+ app.

livqwik.jpg

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Looks like they're messing with professional abusers only, last month I had recharged around 7k rupees, used some UPI at petrol pump and toll deductions, everything be working fine.

What you're saying is like they couldn't have any usp if everything is same like bank only.

meanwhile sbi is taking more than a months time to close a random (taken by ex driver) fastag that's been unused since 2019, did multiple complaints.
My fastag activated 2 days ago only. Recharged 2000 two days ago. Tried recharging via Amazon and others apps today but all getting failed? Did only one UPI payment to local shop. I am an abuser?

Shoxie

TF Premier
My fastag activated 2 days ago only. Recharged 2000 two days ago. Tried recharging via Amazon and others apps today but all getting failed? Did only one UPI payment to local shop. I am an abuser?
They're probably changing their system, so in the meantime, they'd have stopped all recharges. Let's wait and see how this unfolds. I've also moved all my funds out now

MrKant

TF Select
looks like Monthly transaction limits are reset yet it there anyone whoes upi transaction are failed due to limit issue.
I did 100 rs transaction got success and did 2000 got failed as i have used around 99k or something last month

MrKant

TF Select
To those who are getting recharge problem i was having same problem last week I talked to customer service that told me my account is blocked and he will raise a complaint (no complaint number given) and in 30 min my got started recharged via all platforms if you account is blocked you can’t recharge even via in app add money option.

deep@vie

TF Legend
looks like Monthly transaction limits are reset yet it there anyone whoes upi transaction are failed due to limit issue.
I did 100 rs transaction got success and did 2000 got failed as i have used around 99k or something last month
Why don't they just stop all kind of transfers/payments from wallet if they want customers to use it for fastag only.
What shit company.

Nadeemkh

TF Select
To those who are getting recharge problem i was having same problem last week I talked to customer service that told me my account is blocked and he will raise a complaint (no complaint number given) and in 30 min my got started recharged via all platforms if you account is blocked you can’t recharge even via in app add money option.
When ever i called the customer they have given me this agent number from which i hot fastag and that agent only telling me it is on freeze customer care is not taking any call on it.

Or unblocking it.

sheru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Anyone use livquik's QuikWallet FASTag ? QuikWallet FASTag link with RuPay card:

Apply link:

Presenting QuikWallet FASTag, India’s first Multi-Purpose FASTag.