• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone use livquik's QuikWallet FASTag ? QuikWallet FASTag link with RuPay card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Anyone use livquik's QuikWallet FASTag ? QuikWallet FASTag link with RuPay card:

Apply link:

Presenting QuikWallet FASTag, India’s first Multi-Purpose FASTag.

Powered by LivQuik, QuikWallet is India’s first non-banking PPI to get a FASTag issuer license from NETC. The FASTag wallet is linked to a RuPay-powered prepaid card.

How does QuikWallet work?​

QuikWallet FASTag card works just like a FASTag account but with a lot more benefits. Fleet owners get free RuPay virtual cards and a physical card for a nominal fee. This single wallet (FASTag + RuPay Card) can be used for transactions across tolls and any card-accepting system i.e., e-commerce, POS, and ATM.

LQ-Blog-Creatives-Resizee-for-Blog-Page-03-1024x512.jpg

You can recharge your livquik's QuikWallet FASTag through any BBPS apps and Park+ app.

livqwik.jpg

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How long does livquik take to approve kyc, its been 3 days I've activated fastag deliver by park+ and did video kyc on quik wallet app it's still not done full kyc,

One possible issue I'm thinking is that address on my aadhar card is different than the address on car rc which was fetch by park+
Anyone in same situation??

Shoxie

TF Premier
How long does livquik take to approve kyc, its been 3 days I've activated fastag deliver by park+ and did video kyc on quik wallet app it's still not done full kyc,

One possible issue I'm thinking is that address on my aadhar card is different than the address on car rc which was fetch by park+
You should reach out to their customer care. Usually it takes only a couple of hours for them to approve, if it has not been approved, then yes, there's some problem in kyc. You should call them and check with them!

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You should reach out to their customer care. Usually it takes only a couple of hours for them to approve, if it has not been approved, then yes, there's some problem in kyc. You should call them and check with them!

I've written to support@livquik email shared here, if you can share the customer care number also, will try calling.

MrWick

TF Premier

if Fastag status is showing as active then there's no issue of address mismatch.. vkyc is separate thing for wallet..

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
if Fastag status is showing as active then there's no issue of address mismatch.. vkyc is separate thing for wallet..
Yes fastag is showing active, but in livquik app fetch address which is on vehicle rc not from my aadhar card, and there is no option to change the address for livquik wallet.

Crafty

TF Neo

Did you get this resolved? Even mine isn’t updated, it’s been 2 days

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
Livquik ke wallet se debit ho gye successfully but samne wale ki upi linked bank me paise nhi gye ?? Aisa hua kya kbhi? Refund aata hai ya fir , uske bank me hi credit ho jaega??? @cleverpappu
+1

same issue, you can check in transaction history, it will show the transaction as pending

i also did a transaction yesterday, money debited but transaction is still in processing, already 24 hrs passed still nothing

update : just checked, got refund some minutes ago.
so if it's still showing as pending then just wait it will be refunded after 24 hrs